(Something is out there)

"Man cenich?" Aragorn asks him.

(What do you see?)

"The White Wizard approaches" Legolas whispered. He nods his head behind them to signal where the Wizard was.

They all suddenly froze up in place. They had yet to encounter Saruman. They didnt think they would be meeting him this soon. Did they even have the power against him? He is a powerful White wizard. A sudden wave of nervousness was shared amongst the group as tensions rise.

"Do not let him speak" Aragorn whispered. "He will put a spell on us"

Aragorn readies his sword and Gimli his ax. Legolas loads an arrow to his bow, Lou pulls her gun out and Felina had her palms open ready to thrash the Wizard about.

"We must be quick" Aragorn said. They all suddenly spun around ready to attack him. Aragorn pulled out his sword with a war cry and Gimli threw rocks at the Wizard. Legolas fires his arrow and Lou her gun. Felina uses her power to throw the Wizard off but it was all in vain.

The Wizard used his staff to deflect the stone and the arrow. The bullet melted midflight. Aragorn's sword glowed red as its heat increased making Aragorn drop it. As for Felina, the Wizard somehow bounced her power back to her making her fall down to the ground instead. She quickly gets back up on her feet. They shielded their eyes from his blinding white light almost like the sun. It was the only light they have seen since entering the dark if Fangorn.

"You are tracking the footsteps of two young Hobbits" the Wizard said.

"Where are they?" Aragorn asked him.

"They passed this way. The day before yesterday. They met someone they did not expect. Does that comfort you?" He replied. Now that Felina thought about it, there was something strangely familiar about his voice. She just couldn't place it.

"Who are you? Show yourself!" Aragorn shouted at him.

And from the blinding white light was  someone they did not expect indeed. It was Gandalf, smiling at them. He had a new glow to him, a new staff, and a new white robe. Their mouths were opened agape. It was impossible. He was dead! How was he here? Felina felt like tearing up and she shared a glance with Lou who was already crying with joy. He really was alive!

"It cannot be!" Aragorn gasped.

Legolas bows and Gimli follows after him. Lou and Felina were too much in shock to move a muscle.

"Forgive me. I mistook you for Saruman" Legolas said.

"I am Saruman" Gandalf replied. "Or what Saruman should have been"

"You fell!" Aragorn says stepping forward.

"Through fire. And water. On the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought him. The Balrog of Morgoth. Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side. Darkness took me and I strayed out of thought and time. Stars wheeled overhead and everyday was as long as a life age of the earth. But it is not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back, until my task is done" Gandalf explained.

Aragorn stepped closer to him and whispered "Gandalf"

Gandalf's eyes squint as if remembering something. "Gandalf? Yes. That's what they used to call me" he said with a smile. "Gandalf the Grey. That was my name"

"Gandalf!" Gimli said joyfully.

"I am Gandalf the White. And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide"