Chapter 1

"Isa,you should put it on just to be safe"lily said

Lily is my partner in crime,Literally we work together to kill people. I know what your thinking 'someone get these crazy bitches some help' but in order to survive you either hunt or be hunted,kill or be killed,it's pretty simple

Right now lily is trying to get me to put on my bullet proof vest,I don't need it believe it or not I'm actually good with a gun.

"Fine"I groaned

Lily and I are opposites,Lily is friendly until we need demon lily then shit will get real,make her mad and I feel sorry for you
Me on the other hand,Not so friendly cause being nice gets you killed,I hunt cause I don't want to be hunted,I never smile no need to smile when nothin happy is going on,but it's like people say 'opposites attract'

Me and Lily,have been partners and best friends since we were 15,yeah we have been in the killing business for 4 years now.

My thoughts are quickly pushed to the side when I heard gunshots,I looked at lily and she nods

Show time.

I signaled lily to go right and I go left,our plan is to take out the leader of the Cartel,who has threaten a multi millionaire rich guy,who is paying us to get rid of him for 75k each,might not sound like much,but when you grew up without nothing it's a lot and besides the money we get from killing people go back to our boss we only get 40% which is still a good amount.

I heard another gunshot to my right and I instantly panic worrying if lily is ok,hearing more gunshots straight ahead,I began jogging towards the noise when I got there I see lily at gun point and A man behind her,aiming ready to shoot the man brings the gun closer to lily forehead.

"Come any closer and she is dead"

I smirked "oh!,come on,me and you both know it want be as painful if we kill you now,I mean rather you get killed by us quick and easy"

He began to process what I said,I look toward lily and nodded she elbowed him in torso taking him by surprise,before she can pick her gun up to shoot,his body went limp,what? She wasn't going to have all the fun now.

She turned towards me and smirked

"We need the leader,not his 2nd in command"lily said,looking at his wallet

"What?"I said confused isn't that Tony Black

"We killed,Logan James which is Black's second in command"she sighed

Shit.

Before words could even seep pass my lips,the warehouse doors busted open and income men with pistols and snipers,and one man coming in after,he has a suit on with tattoos trailing up his neck.

Tony Black.

Before they can spot us,we hid behind a barrel knowing we couldn't take all of them.

"I want whoever did this,now!!!"he yelled voice lacing with anger

Men scattered leaving room for us to escape,I look over to lily who was sending me signals as to she goes straight and I go left,I nodded she went around barrels ducking low behind them quiet as a mouse,she made it out

But I have a bigger problem,if I go left I risk getting noticed by the devil himself.
Tony Black.

I look back and see lily signaling me to hurry,taking the chance I duck behind crates and made it to the door before hearing shots

Shit.

I quicken my pace

"Get them!!"I voice yelled

Another shot came,and I have pain within my right leg,those bitches shot me.

I limped behind trees,making my way to lily who took off,after hearing the shots.
Hearing footsteps coming I picked up my speed dodging branches.

I made it.

I threw myself in the car,no chance to buckle in.

Lily hit the brakes going full speed,we have no license plate,so we don't have to worry about them tracking it,but we do have to worry about them following us,cause guess what???

They're following us,right on our tail as lily swerve and dodge other beeping cars

"Are you ok"lily asked I nodded feeling my legs go numb

I looked in my review mirror and seen men pulling out guns and shooting at us
As both of us duck down the bullet shot the back window right through the front causing both windows to shatter ,lily began swerve into an abandoned mall parking lot.

"Get here,now we've been followed"I yelled into my phone

As I hear the gunshot stopping and the sound of screeching tires here come 2 black vans and a sleek black Range Rover.

Shit.

Pulling out my gun as I lean on our van,I couldn't feel my right leg,we are now the hunted and  there the hunters

Tony Black open his door,slamming it close taking long steps toward us stopping in front of me,standing over me as his height was probably 6'4 and my 5'3 height.

I stood my ground not shedding any fear over this man,I guess he notice and smirks turning to lily who is shaking in fear,where is my tough lily at?

He walks in front of her causing her to tremble more,he grabs he by the neck dangling her above causing me to point my pistol at him,his men pointing all guns at me.

"Leave her alone"I seethed,no one touches my best friends or family

He brought her higher adding pressure to her neck causing her breathing to slow down almost stopping,I look at her and her face turns blue as she looks at me begging to help her

"STOP!!!"I yelled

But no he didn't,Lily was losing oxygen slowly dying,I had no choice but to...

"Kill me" I yelled causing Tony to turn to me.

He dropped lily,making her fall to the hard concrete gaining her breathing back

"No"lily breathed

I looked at her,with sorrow and love,she was like a sister.

Ignoring lily,I looked up at Tony and glared at him still standing my ground.

He smirked "I have better use for you,princess"

I scoffed and slapped him across the face causing his head to do a 360 in a matter of mili-seconds,hearing the clicking of guns ready to shoot,Tony raised his hand telling them to stop,he holds his glare with me and came close to my ear.

"Your going to regret that,princess"he whispered sending chills through out my body.

Turning to lily he said
"Tell your boss,I might keep her"he said looking at me

Lily looked at me as if  she needed confirmation,wanting her to leave and be safe I nodded,looking at me once more she ran off into the woods.

Pain shot through my neck,I looked at the needle pulling it out,my vision became blur all that was clear to me was black dots,before slipping into further darkness,the last thing I heard was

"Night Princess"

Letting darkness pull me further in,I was out.

End of Chapter One