First Time G

You were still a virgin physically but, mentally Haha Nope. You gave multiple bj to your BF Gray. But, you never were ready to fully give it up. Gray has been sweet about waiting for you to be ready. But after talking to your friends you think you are finally ready.
         While Gray is at work you make y/f/f (your favorite food) for dinner by the time gray walks in you are dressed in a black skin tight dress that shows off all your curve.
' Damn babyy what is this all for '

'  I think I give you what you've been wanting for a while now '
                  !  Time Skip Bc a bitch lazy !
After you are done eating you walk over to Gray and sit on his lap straddling him. You kiss his jawline down his neck. Then back up to his lips. You feel his little friend growing underneath you.
' Gray i want you '  with that he picks up and carries you to the bedroom all the way he is attacking your lips and your neck with hickies. U moan out when he reaches your sweet spot.
When u get to the bedroom he pushes u up against the way grinding his hard on into u. He pushes u to the bed. He takes off his shirt as he does you watch his muscular body flex with every movement. Next thing u know u guys are both stripped. Before he enters u he looks u. As if he is asking it is ok. U nod your head ues and as he enters u . U moan in pain he stops and waits for u you adjust. Wants u do u say " go". And he does. He starts thrusting in and out of you. For the rest of the day u guys were going at it lime bunnies. With condoms bc protection is key.

315 words