Prom E

You just moved into a house with your mom and   little brother Jacob.
You, Jake, and Your mom went to meet ur neighbors. They said they have twins, Ethan and Grayson Dolan and a older daughter named Cameron. You and Ethan   made instant eye contact you could've have helped but blush a little.
                                 2 years later BC A BITCH LAZY
Y/N POV
Senior Year
It'd been two years that we moved in next to to the Dolan Family. Me and Ethan have became close meaning yes e are dating. Prom is coming up and I can't wait.
Skip to getting ready 4 school
I take a quick shower. I choose a baby blue crop top and black leggings with baby blue vans. For make up I do concealer, mascara,, eyeliner,  and that's it.  I grab all my stuff walk out the door to meet Ethan at the bus stop
After school 
I can tell E is sexually  frustrated bc let's just I've been teasing him ALL day. From accidentally swiping my hand over his member to making every possible way to get him turners on. I decide to wear a black skin tight dress that goes down about a little above mid thigh. With sliver high heels and the diamond that Ethan got me for our 1 year anniversary that says my queen .  I hear the door bell ring so I answer the door to see Ethan in a black tuxedo with a white rose bracelet. 
AFTER PROM
' Hey y/N I had to talk to you about something'
'What is it?'
'I don't think this can work out anymore'
'WHAT Eth- Ethan what do you mean'
'You are not good enough'
'You mean I'm not good enough in bed bc I haven't gave u anything'
' No-'
' DONT EVEN SAY NO ETHAN GRANT DOLAN IK THAT IS WHAT IT IS!'
' BABY CHILLLLL ITS A PRANK LOOK OVER THERE GRAY  IS RECORDING THIS. G COME OUT HERE.'
' YOU GUTS ARE THE BIGGEST DICKHEADS EVER AND TO think I was gonna give what u wanted.'
' Wait wait'
' Bye Ethan Dolan and Grayson Dolan'
That's when you walked in like a BOSS ASS BITXH.

A/N did I do good on this
Comment +Vote= Cote
PEACE 💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💓💓