Shy G

*Anna's Pov *
Grayson Dolan. He is my best friend but the thing is... I like him. In way that i dont know that i will be ever to tell. Because for one im EXTREMELY shy. But, Gray knows how to make me feel as if it all gone. Today, I'm going to grow a pair and tell him. Hopefully he responds they i want him too.

Skip to when gray and anna meets up

We decided to go to the mall. And as we are walking around. I can see gray looking over at me. I start get worried does he already know why i brought him here. Oh noo.

*GRAYS POV*

Im in the mall with Anna. Ive liked her for a while. The one thing that i love about her is how shy she is. She isnt like the other girls at our school. Throwing them selfs at me or any guy for that matter. Anna had one boyfriend before it didnt last long. She told that he wanted to have sex with her. And she didnt want to. And get pissed and started slapping her around a bit. Thoughs days was when anna didnt talk to anyone not even me with having a panic attack.  She didnt tell me until 2 months after they were together. I was EXTREMELY pissed off. I beat his ass. And thats when. I knew that i loved anna.
So today im asking to be my girlfriend. After shopping for hours we head back to my house. After getting all of our stuff settled. I asked her is she wanted to watch a movie with me . she says yes with a blush. As the movie goes on i decided to pause and ask her.
' GRAYYYY why did u pause it. Ot was just getting good.' She whines.

' I paused it because i wanted to asl u something.'

' okay what is it?'

' umm.. Okay..... Anna ... Will u be my ... Girlfriend' i ask. It took her a moment to ask and i was starting to think that she was rejecting. I start to get off the couch. When she pulls me back down.

' Gray i would love to be your girlfriend.' She says with the biggest smile.
' to be honest with u gray i was going to ask u out today but u beat me to it'
I smile and kiss her. Then the rest of the day was filled with kisses and cuddles.

410 words