Chapter 8; Memories

-Third Person P.O.V-

Aqua, Ventus, Sora, Donald, and Goofy all stood there wide-eyed as they saw their friend knocked unconscious, being taken away from them. "Vanitas! Get back here!" Sora screamed. "We have to get back to the tower now." Aqua said. She summoned Eraqus' keyblade and created a portal, leading them to Master Yen Sid's tower.

They all ran out of the portal which leads them to Yen Sid's room. There he was, the wizard, sitting on his chair. "Master!" Sora cried, "We have an emergency." Yen Sid looked at him, "What seems to be the matter?" Aqua stepped forward, "Y/n was kidnapped by Vanitas while we were there." She dropped her head, "I'm sorry, we lost her."

Master Yen Sid sighed, "We have lost a guardian of light I see, but we have no time to replace her. We must go with what we have. The battle begins tomorrow, we will have to go without." Just then, Riku, Mickey, Kairi, and Axel walked in through the door. "Sorry we took long, we decided to collect Kairi and Axel." Mickey spoke.

"Took quite a while to find out where they were, but we figured it out eventually." Riku spoke. "Looks like we're all back together, at last..." Riku took a glance at everyone in the room, but someone was missing.

"Where's Y/n?" Riku asked, with a stern voice.

Sora dropped his head down. He walked over to Riku and placed his hand on his shoulder, "Riku...I'm sorry." Riku felt his heart stop for a second, "What do you mean?" Aqua stepped forward, "We lost Y/n, we were attacked at the Land of Departure and Vanitas kidnapped her." She said, feeling guilty.

Riku felt his heart drop, "Damn it..." He brought his hand up to his face, "I should've gone with you guys, Y/n even asked me, but I declined. This is all my fault." He said, eyes tearing up slightly. Kairi placed her hand on his back, she shook her head, "It's not your fault Riku. In fact, it's no one's fault. You didn't know Vanitas was going to take her so you couldn't do anything."

Riku gave her a weak smile, "Thank you." She shook her head, "No need to." Of course, Riku still felt that it was his fault that the girl he loved was taken away, kidnapped, probably being held captive. But, what pissed him off the most...

Was that Y/n was kidnapped by another guy, around their age, who is their enemy.

-Sora's P.O.V-

We all faced Master Yen Sid in the room for his final speech to us before we head to fight the 13 darknesses. He took a deep breath in, "At last, we are all assembled, or most of us." I looked over at Riku and saw worry in his eyes.

"First: Sora, Riku, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, and Y/n to show respect to her, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done," Yen Sid said, "And you, Aqua and Ventus: we are fortunate to have you back." Aqua smiled, "Thanks. I only wish we could have returned to help sooner, " She turned around to face all of us, "We're grateful to all of you for rescuing us."

"Thank you." Ventus answered. "I feel bad for letting you guys down. We tried, but we still haven't found Terra." Mickey replied. Aqua shook her head, "Don't. He studied with Master Eraqus, just like us. He's our responsibility."

I saw Riku move forward to talk to Aqua, still with sadness in his eyes, "Mickey told me you saved me in the realm of darkness. I should have gone to help you right away. But I was too inexperienced." He lowered his head a bit, "I'm sorry. I know that I let you down."

"No, just the opposite." Aqua replied to Riku. Goofy moved beside Riku, "Did ya know Riku's a true Keyblade Master now?" "That's wonderful!" Aqua beamed. "The King, too." "Good for you!" Aqua seemed weird when she said that though, does she really forgive Mickey? Heh, oh well.