part of chapter 3

was told to update but i got a writers block so its not much. but was told anything is better then nothing. btw i dont know why but it shows up highlighted grey. i havent gone over this either, so idk how it is.

“In the end
As you fade into the night (oh whoa oh oh)
Who will tell the story of your life?”

My alarm wakes me up; I hit it and roll over to see Andy right next to me. “Hello Beautiful” he says smiling. I scream back away so fast I fall off the end of the bed. “Dammit,” I say rubbing my butt. “Why are you in my room” I ask remembering he would be staying with us from today on. “Strike that why are you in my house right now, I thought u were moving in later today” I say glaring at him. He doesn’t answer just looks at my alarm clock because it starts to ring again.

In the end
As you fade into the night (oh whoa oh oh)
Who will tell the story of your life?

“Do you like that band?” he asks suddenly. “Oh no I totally hate them, that’s why I set that as my wake up alarm” I say sarcastically rolling my eyes and getting off the floor. He is still staring at the clock; I give him a weird look. “So do you know anything about the band” he asks looking at me finally. “No I don’t, I just heard this song on radio and loved it, I haven’t looked up the band yet” I say heading to my door.

I open it and point; he just sits there with a smile on his face. I start to glare at him again “leave” I say. “Leave what?” he asks innocently. “Leave my room, now” I say a little more forceful pointing again. He gets up and heads out my door chuckling as he heads down the hall.