In the End ~ Andy Biersack School Fanfic

I hear a rumble from storm clouds coming as I drive up to the prison like building, wondering if I can get out of this. I sigh and look around as I park my car, hoping to see any signs of people so I can ask where I need to go. I grab my bag and get out my car and head for the front door dreading the day to come. I walk into the building and head for the front office going in and up to the counter. “May I help you Dear” says the old women at the desk, whose name tag read Mrs.Turner. I hand her my papers and say “I’m Lydia Rose, I just transferred to this school and today is my first day.”   She looks me up and down and goes to the back to get my stuff. “Here you go dear, here’s your schedule and the list of books you need to get from your classes along with a map of the school, if there  is anything else you need please ask your teachers, classmates, or you can come here again” she says smiling. I nod and look at my schedule to see what I have first. Oh and yeah I guess I haven’t introduced myself. My name is Lydia Rose I just moved here because my dad got a job transfer and I’m starting a new school half way through the year. God who does that, if it were up to me I would wait til next year but my dad said I couldn’t, well whatever. Well I’m 5’6 with black hair and blue eyes, I would say I’m fairly pretty but I don’t want others to know, it causes too much trouble if u ask me. I wear thick glasses and always have my hair in a messy design, my clothes are baggy and don’t show off my figure at all just the way I like it. I love rock music and even a little pop but I’m mostly all over the place with what I listen to. Well back to really life.

I walk to my locker and open it using the combo I got from the desk lady and put my stuff in. I check my schedule again to see I have Math first, so I head off to where the map says it is. I stop outside the door and look in to see class has already started. God I hate going into a class late, it’s like people have nothing better to do then stare at you. I knock on the door and wait until I hear him say come in. I go in not looking at the class because I know they are staring. “Umm….I’m Lydia Rose a new student” I say. He looks at my schedule “Ah yes, I got a call from the head office telling me you were coming” he says. “My name is Mr. Evans I will be your Math teacher, so class meet our new student Ms. Rose be nice and her and treat her kindly” he says turning me to the class. Before I could feel their stares but now I can see them, I silently urge him to hurry and let me sit. “Ok, Ms. Rose there is a seat open next to Andy in the back, I know you don’t have a book yet but I am certainly out so you have to share with Mr. Biersack for the time being” he says. I nod and head to my seat not looking at anybody. I sit down thinking how I’m going to ask the guy Mr. Evans called Andy to see his books when I hear a thump. I look up to see what looks like a Math book on my desk. I look to see Andy sitting there looking out the window. I look at the book and back at him unsure. I whisper thank you, not getting a reaction from him. I can’t get a good look at him since he is turned towards the window, but he can’t be all bad since he’s letting me use his book. 

YEAH TRYING THIS OUT, REALLY LOVE BVB SO WANTED TO TRY A FANFIC ABOUT THE LEAD SINGER ANDY. DONT KNOW HOW THIS WILL GO, SO BARE WITH IT.  its going to have a legion of the black feel to it i guess, bc going to do the story with the songs along side it, but there may be more songs used.