Part 16. Elite Training Day 1

This particular gym session was in fact all about training. Like that guy Mr. Armen said.
Me, myself, I wasn't keen on that idea but it was mandatory for all the students and even though I was new. I wasn't excluded.

The way this school operated was new to me. I must say it has its perks like getting out of history class for training. Now that was something I could get behind. Since training took over the rest of the afternoon.

Walking into the gymnasium I was able to spot Hazel and Amazon right away. I walk over to them, happy to see familiar faces.

"Hello Yelena" Hazel greets me as Amazon just gives me a firm head nod.

"Can one of you please explain to me what this elite squad thing is?" I must've been loud or something because everyone within the gymnasium stopped talking immediately as soon as I said that.

A booming voice answers me, "It is to see who the best of the best is. In whatever skills you have. In Darwins words "the survival of the fittest." Followed by a loud clap."Alright I had set up some challenges for you all. Now get to work and make your Alp- Mayor proud. As he will be here for your training days and termination day for sure." Armen then walks from the front of the gym with his hands still behind his back and proceeds to talk with Coach Jones.

I make sure to whisper this time as I redirect my next question to Hazel and Amazon, "Who?"

Hazel just smiles at me. Amazon actually replies "You'll see."

"Okay."

After an hour later. I'm sweaty and my curls drooped just like my energy. I am not here for this. Amazon of course finished with ease and Hazel shortly after. While I'm stuck. Running laps is most definitely a no go for me.

Just then the chatter comes to a halt and footsteps can be heard coming to our direction. Everyone starts to line up while Mr. Armen and Coach Jones are at the front of the gym once again. Hazel and Amazon yanks me to the far left of the very front.

At least I get a good view of who this oh so important Mayor is

When I tell you I could not believe my eyes. It was my hunky man himself.

Did I say my hunky man, I mean thee hunky man

Immediately my pussy was alive and well and so was my buds of joy. Why can't I get a damn grip.

Because that man is fine girl

I roll my eyes at my thoughts. When he enters the room he notices me along with his sister and Amazon. I can see a faint smile form upon his luscious lips. He heads over to Coach Joans and Mr. Armen.

"Hello everyone." Romans voice can put me to sleep anytime. Everyone bows their head. I missed the memo but Amazon pulls my head down while some blonde headed girl snickers. I glare at the idiot. Not my fault I'm not aware of the customs here.

"Now I am only here to see you all's progress. I may not be here for all of your training days but I will try to make it." I feel his eyes burn into my scalp.

God he does it some more and I just might cream. He yells snapping me out of it "Begin."

Amazon and Hazel lead me to our first course once again. But the Blonde comes running over.

"Hey, girlie. You think you can climb this?"

I look in her direction. "I have fingerprints for a reason."