Part 15. That's what I like

As we made our way back to aunt Rosa's I decide it was time to try and get some answers about my grandmother. "So your father seems to know about my grandmother." I pause then continue. "Do you know who she is, or what she's like?"

He looks at me before he pays attention to the road. "Well uh Miss. Griffin. Well she's full of wisdom, empathetic and very creative."

I sit back. "My grandmother's last name's Griffin. So my mom's name used to be Kelly Griffin. Huh it has a nice ring to it." I faintly smile.

"Yeah well I'll see you around Yelena." I nod in reply as I hop out of the truck.

Entering the house. I hear distant shouting. No wait its like- a screeching noise colliding with music now that I get closer to the kitchen.

"Cool jewel be shining so bright Strawberry champagne all night
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like..." I would be able to enjoy Bruno's soft melodic voice if it wasn't for my aunt's harsh squealing voice trying desperately to hit the notes.

I find this all too amusing with the spatula in her hand up to her mouth, trying to sing. Her eyes are closed as she's completely in the moment thinking that she's probably still alone in the house. I just sit at the dining table and record on my snap.

After the song goes off. She spins around and falls on her knees I guess as her finishing act, opening her eyes. She freezes in my direction, realization flickering across her face. Quickly standing back up fixing herself she asks me, "Uh. So how long...have you uh have you uh been there..."

"For a lovely while now, but I enjoyed the show." I lightly chuckle.

She touches her ruffled chocolate hair, and blows out a puff of air. "Oh boy...well dinner is done."

I get up and dismiss myself. "Thanks but no thanks, Roman and I ate out. Jacob will probably eat all of it anyway." I wave my hand as I retreat upstairs.

"Figured."

Sorry aunty

I hurry up and do my hygiene, twist up my hair and put on my bonnet. I am now ready to slumber. With that I jump onto my bed and dissipate into the foam-like mattress.

"Holy shit." I say as I hear wet slurping noises. I slowly start to feel something wet and long with a warm breeze against my swollen clit. The source that was giving me feeling stops, I take the chance to prop up onto my elbows and try to view where the source is. I can't see anything in the night. So I rely on the sense of touch mostly. I feel big and muscular arms wrapped around my thighs. I don't know what compelled me to do what I didn't think I'd do in this situation, or well any situation quite like this one. I plop back onto my back fully, once again and reach my hands down to where my drenched pussy is and feel around for the source or more like a who and finally get a texture of something long and silky. I grab a fist full of it and shove the "who" back to my dripping center. Once again I feel euphoria surging through my body, at the wondrous being who is licking me with such hunger and care. Not realizing I stopped the joyful feeling by scooting up on a soft surface and grabbing the being's face. With strong jaws I believe it's a man. I kiss with so much fierceness and passion that I didn't even know I was capable of. It just felt right with a familiar pull to this individual. Distracted by the sweet and salty taste of me, I open my eyes ready to explode all over the man's fingers as he was able to slide into my drenched pussy, without my noticing till now. My breathing quickens, my body locks up, I detach myself to inhale air and finally--

I'm startled by my ringtone, Run Up by Major Lazer and mostly by the sudden sexual dream. I get up and feel wetness in between my vagina and thighs. I frustratedly blow out air, and began my routine.

Wow what a dream

I guess today will be high waisted jeans and cute shirt day. I head on out to school, although traffic to school was bad; I was able to make it at the last minute. Haul assing it to Ms. Valerie's class. Before she closes the door. I'm able to catch her attention, "Hey- Wait Ms. Valerie!" She hesitates before letting me slip into the room.

I move to my seat quickly as she starts class. Standing at the front center of her room she clasps her hands together and has this smile on her face that looks practiced,  "We have a visitor today-"

"Why?" She pauses, "Isn't that odd, I mean come on it's the second day of school." Danielle rudely intervenes. Clearly not interested with the topic, because her eyes are zeroed in on her light pink nail polish.

"Yes, but as principal Allasway thought it'd be best, and considered it to be the best choice for you all not to get bored."

Hm

"So please, let me introduce Mr. Armen." Clapping erupts in the class along with shouting and screaming.

A celebrity?

Ms. Valerie escorts a tall and muscular guy into the classroom. Who's skin is lighter than coconut shavings. Nah I'm just pulling your leg here, but his complexion is really light. The feature that has my attention the most is his alarming stance. Like he could attack anyone in this room. He's standing with his hands behind his back, with his chest puffed out, as well as having his legs apart matching his shoulders.

  Normal stance isn't it? yes, but I can't help feel that he's dangerous. I have goosebumps, ok, maybe I am paranoid.

Maybe

Greeted by his toneless, matter-of-fact voice I want to take a wild guess that he's just here to recruit as he said." I am Mr. Armen, and I'm here to recruit for this summers elite group. Now with that being said I had set up a rigorous training session in the gym during your period. There I will be watching you. You are to be there and present. What I mean by that is you not only have to be there on time physically but mentally as well. Now you may resume back to your class." With that, he walks out of the class.

Thats one strict mothafu-

"Okay, well today's lesson will be about using popular literary devices as well as learning what your stylistic method is that you'd prefer."

Oh boy

Classes went by and finally it's gym time. I'm only hype about this is because I love gym, and I'm being nosey. After getting changed into the appropriate gym attire.