"Rosé and Jisoo do it all the time."

"Ouch." Lisa laughed. "Poor Jisoo. But I think with enough convincing, I'll let you do whatever you want to me after the fight. Right now though..." She stood and picked up Jennie with her and threw her on the bed. Something she knew Jennie loved.

"...a cold shower." Night fell and finally it was time. Lisa decided not to wear the jeans and boots as she usually did in all her fights. Momo was extremely fast, so she needed every advantage.

Instead she wore a tank top with gym shorts and some tennis shoes she was going to kick off before the fight. They stopped to visit Rosé before.

"It's almost time." Lisa said. Rosé stood up and embraced Lisa in a tight hug.

"Thank you again Lisa. I know it was a huge favor to ask but..."

"Stop. Rosé, I'm doing this for you. Nothing to apologize or worry about okay. We'll see you it's over." CL picked them up from the hospital.

"Everything is set up." CL said putting her phone down. "The high rollers are waiting, all the bets are in and all checks have cleared. All that's left to do is win. I'm sure you can handle that."

"Of course."

"Also, I see you go a little easy on your opponents. Any sane person would. Momo doesn't. She's excessive. She's not going to go easy on you, so I suggest you do the same to her."

"No worries CL." Lisa said confidently. "Tonight we'll walk away with fourteen million." CL believed Lisa. She returned it with a trusting smile and nod.

They reach the building and again are escorted all the way to the top. The elevators open. Jennie looked at the large audience. Sitting in neatly placed seats, all wearing suits and dresses that were too expensive for no reason.

"Welcome welcome." Chaeng greeted the girls. "Everything is set up. Dante is here so we'll let him launch the fight as usual. Good luck L." Chaeng said nodding to Lisa. "And you both my dears, I have seats waiting. I'll show you to them." Jennie grabbed Lisa's hand and nodded as she walked away and let it slip.

Momo was already standing in the fighting space. Lightly stretching. Something she's never done before a fight. Lisa noticed, and took it as Momo wasn't sure she was going to win. She kicked her shoes off and walked closer to Momo.

Everyone one in their seats and suddenly everything was extremely silent. Only the light wind was heared.

"I see you brought her." Momo said. Everyone listened. "It's going to be sad, when she watches her strong girl get beat down. Just like it was for your other friend. I'm glad though. I'll need someone to bathe me after I deal with you. And something to eat."

Momo looked at Jennie, wanting to devour her. She looked back at Lisa and sighed. "Business before pleasure I guess."

"You do a lot of talking bitch. You'd figure as much as your dad slapped you around, you'd do a lot less shit talking." Lisa said. Knowing that bringing up her past was sure to get a rise. "Or did he? You probably weren't worth the time or the effort it took to discipline."

Lisa saw the absolute rage that filled Momo after that comment. She was met with silence as Dante walked between them. He looked at Lisa and tried to give her a comforting nod, but she could tell even he was worried.

"I hope everyone has had a wonderful night." Dante said. He didn't seem hyped as he usually is when announcing fights. "I think we're all eager to see this match up. Momo versus the mysterious L for a bet of fourteen million. Good luck to the both of you."

It was silent, then Dante spoke again. Everyone held their breath. "Ready?"

"Fight!"

He backed away and sat in a seat next to CL who was next to Jennie. Momo took stance and so did Lisa. Neither moved for what seemed like hours. Lisa pretended to swing, making Momo flinch back. Momo did the same, but Lisa stayed still.

Momo was the first to throw a combination of attacks that even Lisa found difficult to evade and counter. Lisa assumed the comment about her father was making her fight this hard.

They went back and forth, each with their own fighting styles, but neither were able to land a successful hit. This went on for four long minutes.

The crowd waiting to see who would be the first to hit or get hit. Finally, Momo sidestepped one of Lisa's kicks, while sending a heavy right hook that caught Lisa perfectly.

Lisa staggered back as her lip began to bleed, the sting of the blow still ringing her head. Momo hit hard, she couldn't deny that.

Momo smirked and Chaeng nodded. He suspected this was going to be another fight night. Just another win.

They continued back and forth. Only Momo was the one landing hits. A rib shot, a solid shot that swelled up Lisa's left eye.

From the looks of it, Lisa was going to lose. Jennie wanted to cry each time Lisa was hit again. CL was on edge as she watched her champion begin to falter. Even Dante looked down in defeat.

Momo kicked Lisa in the ribs, then front kicked her chest knocking her down and knocking all the wind out of her.

"Fuck." Was the only thing Lisa could think of as she laid on her back looking up into the night sky, in pain and in defeat. Now, she wasn't able to finally beat Momo as much as she deserved it, she wasn't able to keep her promise to Jennie.

"Jennie." Lisa slightly smiled and almost wanted to cry at the thought of her. What they've done together, how long they've been with each other. It felt as though she watched an entire lifetime of them together in just a few seconds.

She thought about the first time she saw Jennie. Their first interactions with each other in that ally. In Lisa's apartment.

Lisa wasn't about to let Momo win again. She wasn't going to let Momo ruin Jennie's life. With Jennie in her mind, the pain suddenly felt as if it was going away, her breathing slowed down and her strength gathered again.

All that was left to do was close her eyes, and wait.

"Ha. That easy?" Momo smirked and lowering her stance. The audience was silent and almost confuse, as it was abrupt Lisa lost so easily with her reputation.

"I'm actually disappointed." Momo said, walking towards Lisa's body. "I really believed you'd be the first to land a hit." She sighed. "Doesn't matter now, I..."

Lisa rolled up and picked up Momo with ease using her shoulders and body slammed her to the ground. Momo lost all of her air as Lisa was on top of her and slammed her head into the bridge of Momo's nose.

A sickly crack and blood gushed out, indicating it was fully broken. Lisa stood up and backed a few steps from Momo, giving her a chance to get up.

Lisa didn't bother to look at the crowd, but all of them sat in silent shock. Their eyes raised, a few with their mouths gasping open. The mysterious L landed a blow to the demon of the underworld.

Chaeng was in shock, seeing his untouchable champion brought down like that. CL smiled slightly and nodded. Jennie's eyes cleared up from tears as she saw Lisa standing.

Momo was in painful shock. She stood up slowly and touched her nose. She felt her blood as if she had no idea what it was. She didn't, and Lisa was the first to show it to her.

Momo confidently got into her fighting stance, not saying a word. Lisa could tell it took everything in her to muster up that stance. Momo is stunned.

Lisa got into her fighting stance again. Earlier she wasn't sure how the night was going to play out. Now she knows she's going to win.

Now she knows Momo Oni, is finished.