Jisoo fell back onto the concrete, and Momo stood victorious again. The crowd would have cheered, until they saw Rosè run to Jisoo, screaming and crying.

It was awkward as the crowd watched. Nobody cheered, nobody said a word. Even with the music still playing, everything seemed to be silent.

"You bitch!" Rosè screamed as she went to run towards Momo. Momo had already grown tired of this girl, but she didn't flinch as she watched one of CL's large guards snatch her up and pull her away as she was kicking and screming.

Another guard picked up Jisoo gently and both were placed inside of a vehicle that immediately drove off.

"Anyone?" Momo said calmly to the slient crowd, turning her body with her hands raised and looking everyone in the eye. "Fucking anyone!?" She yelled, making a few people flinch.

Everyone stood still. "Just as I thought." She said lowly as she lowered her hands and walked back to Chaeng. Dante stepped in immediately before things got even more awkward.

"Well that concludes the night" he tried to say in an uplifting tone "...umm I'm sure you have your resources when the next event will be. Goodnight." He finished as he waved everyone to start leaving.

CL walked up to the girls.
"Get inside that car. We're going to the hospital now. Feel free to bring whatever car you brought here with you. I'll be there in a second."

She walked to Chaeng. "I'll have the seven delivered to you immediately. I don't have much on me, as I didn't expect to bet that much tonight." CL said.

Chaeng smiled. "No need. This was more of a personal matter between Momo and Jisoo. I nor Momo need the money, anyhow."

"Jisoo's bitch has a mouth on her." Momo said, untying her hand wraps.

"Leave Rosè out of this." CL said sternly. "If someone slapped Dahyun I doubt you'd take it fucking lightly."

"No one would dare to hurt a hair on her body." Momo said, angry at the thought.

"You shouldn't be so confident." CL said, staring down Momo from her heels.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what you think. But I think backhanding you would be much more entertaining." Momo was about to react, but Chaeng quickly stopped her before things escalated.

"That's enough Momo. Car." He said standing from the car. Momo continued to look at CL, wanting to go with her first instinct, but she knew that would be bad business. Especially for her father.

"Now." He said again more stern. Momo began to get in the car; she looked at CL one more time.

"Good girl." CL said, making a kissing sound. Momo slammed the car door shut.

"For what it's worth, I'm sorry for your friend." Chaeng said. "But it was a personal matter between them; she is my daughter and I will back her no matter what. Anyhow, I hope Jisoo will be fine, I'm sure she will. She's strong. Goodnight Lee."

Chaeng slightly bows and walks back to his car. CL shook her head. She appreciated his sympathy for Jisoo, but she hated Momo. Who didn't? After CL made it to the car, they immediately drove to the nearest hospital where Jisoo was already taken.

Being told she wasn't having visitors, the girls sat in the waiting room, the anticipation killing all of them. It was almost three in the morning and yet they stayed.

Finally a nurse came to tell them they were allowed in the room. As they all entered, nothing but the beeps of Jisoo's machines and the dim lights illuminating the room.

Rosè looked up from Jisoo's arm, her eyes puffy and red with a trail of dried tears. Jennie had grabbed an empty chair and sat next to her, placing her arm around Rosè.

"She was put into a coma. They don't know when she'll wake up." Rosè said through a dry tone. No one knew what to say.

"I like the event." Rosè continued. "The money is good, the entertainment is good. It's where I met her." She said, rubbing her thumb on Jisoo's hand. "But after this, I'm done. I don't want anything to do with it anymore."

"I know..." Jennie started but was cut off immediately.

"Lisa. I have a once in a lifetime favor to ask." Rosè said. Lisa knew where this was going, and for Rosè and Jisoo, she was willing.

"I want Momo dealt with. I just want her to get everything she's ever deserved." Rosè finished in anger.

Lisa kneeled down near Rosè. "Okay."

"What?" Jennie said. "How..."

"Jennie." Lisa said shaking her head. Stopping Jennie from what she was about to say. "Whatever it takes. I'll do it."

Rosè held back her tears. "Thank you Lisa. Please. Everything she fucking deserves." She held Lisa's hand tightly and said the word softly. "Please."