CHAP 2 Infront of Everyone

Henna was a drug addict. She stays with her grandparents👨‍👩‍👧. Since her parents are not there to take full responsibility for her activities. She gets drugs from Vicky.
Who is the boyfriend👩‍❤️‍👨 of henna both of them meet each other in the orchard placed back of the school and also he is the son of a drug baron. Maya and Diana are not aware of her drug activities.

Whenever she is missing in the classroom her friends ask where you gone? You have the lowest percentage of attendance. she told her friends I was with Vicky. But no one knows exactly where she was?
When they are planning for the Skit, Henna was missing. Diana asked where is Henna? Yeah all at once where did she go? Replied Maya, they looked around the place searching for her and saw her moving towards the orchard.

Come let's go behind her and find out what she is doing there? They started moving all at once a teacher arrived and made an announcement to everyone to be assembled in front of B Block hall at 4 pm 🕓and She left.

Both of them lost track of her and continued to search her from their last sights and found her lying on the ground. they were shocked😯 by looking at her. Hey, what has had happened to you? Are you okay? Henna said that she is not doing well feels drowsy.

Diana gazed on the ground around henna and got some kind of white powder, she grabs and asked is that salt? "Hey No, it's a sugar," said, Diana. Both of them tasted it, without knowing actually what it was? And felt drowsy too. there arrived Vicky and Ronnie hey girls what are you doing here? Maya and Diana's speeches are slurred. Ronnie asked shall I help you girls to move from here no thanks said, Maya.

They tried to manage themselves and assembled at 4 pm. Everyone found something is new with these girls and sneered at them🤭.

Guys, i hope you like it..
Please vote!!💙💙comment!!💜💜
Do you guys think it's good or bad??