Chapter 12 : Lesson

I don't own Junjou Romantica Chapter 12 a arrivè! Misaki est triste et Usagi est malade Non!! :3 hehe~ français je suis parle. Je suis penible et mauvais! Okay it begins now! Gomen... Je suis bête? je ne suis Adore pas l' anglais.

Misaki POV

I deserve to be dead..

The only thing I'm good for is causing trouble

" I should die..."

I didn't realize I had spoken out loud I suddenly felt a stinging pain in my cheek. I looked up and saw Usagi glaring at me with tears in his lavender eyes.

"U-Usagi? Why?..."

I was extremely confused why Usagi had hit me, Usagi knelt down beside me and grabbed my shoulders in his hands gripping them tightly.

"Usagi..that hurts.."

I winced, Usagi lessened his grip and looked me in the eyes.

"Misaki, don't you EVER say you should die! Do you hear me? You are the most kind and selfless person I have ever met. So don't you dare think of ending you life again if you did I'd.."

Usagi's words faded away as his voice began to crack. I couldn't comprehend the weight of what I just said.

I didn't mean to say that..

I'm sorry..

I can't believe I said that in front of Usagi..

I could feel my tears going down my cheeks. I pulled Usagi close and cried into his shirt.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that Usagi.. Please forgive me.."

I felt Usagi remove me from him, I looked up at him in shock.

"Usagi?.."

I couldn't understand why Usagi pushed me away from him, he's never pushed me away from him before.

Does he hate me?...

I wouldn't blame him if he did..

Though I'd still feel upset..

"No Misaki I don't forgive you"

I couldn't believe it, I never once thought Usagi would say such harsh words to me. He's always been so caring and gentle.

"I'm sorry.. I'll leave.."

I went to go leave Usagi so he didn't have to see me ever again but he grabbed my wrist firmly. I looked back at him confused.

Didn't he just say he didn't forgive me?..

So then why is he stopping me?..

"Usagi?... Why?"

I could feel that my voice was little more than a whisper, I felt so broken knowing that Usagi won't ever forgive me.

"Misaki I won't forgive you because you thought you should die. I love you, do you know how much it hurts when the person you love says they want to die Misaki?"

I could feel the hand Usagi was grabbing me with begin to tremble. I looked at Usagi sadly because I did know what it felt like to know someone who I truly love was going to die.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize how much it hurt you Usagi..

I should have known better, me knowing that you're going to die soon hurts so much and that's not even your choice of dying.