Chapter 11: Good or bad news?

Yay~ chapter 11 is here~ I don't own Junjou Romantica but I do own this fanfic which is good well anyway let's see what happens in chapter 11 shall we?

Misaki POV

A doctor came into the room he had raven coloured hair and dark blue eyes, I he walked over to Usagi and began checking his health.

"I'm Dr. Kusama , I will be the one taking care of you Usami-San"

His voice was friendly but professional, when he noticed me he smiled at me kindly.

"Excuse me sir, could you leave this room for a little bit so there is room for more equipment to check on Usami-San?"

I was sad that I had to leave Usagi but I was grateful that Dr. Kusama explained why I had to leave. I nodded silently towards him the turned towards Usagi and smiled and left the room.

Please be okay Usagi..

Wait since we're here, we can ask them what they can do to make Usagi better!

I smiled to myself, happy that there could be an greater chance of Usagi getting better. I curiously placed my head on the door to listen in and sighed when I couldn't hear a thing. I moved away from it so there wouldn't be a repeat of me falling into the room again. I realized that I was much calmer then the last time I was here.

I guess it's because I know what's wrong with Usagi and it's not much of a surprise anymore. Also I guess being the one to force Usagi to come here also helps.

I looked at the clock ticking away, I began to get bored and wanted to go and explore the hospital. I shook the thought out of my head.

It'll just cause problems for others, plus if I'm gone when Dr. Kusama comes to get me Usagi might worry.

After a long time of boredom I heard the door click open, I got up from my crouching position and almost fell, luckily Dr. Kusama caught me by the arm.

"You okay?"

He had a worried tone in his voice. I then realized I recognized him from somewhere.

The flower shop!

"Yeah, It seems I sat too long and my legs fell asleep"

I laughed, Dr. Kusama laughed kindly.

"Usami-San wants to see you"

Of course he does

I smile at Dr. Kusama then go back to Usagi's side, he was sitting before like how I left him but he didn't look to happy.

"Usagi what's wrong?.."

I didn't like the look on Usagi's face, I made me feel like something was terribly wrong. He looked at me sadly and forced a smile.

"Takahashi-Kun.. It seems Usami-san's cancer has gotten worse from a sudden drop to his immune system that allowed it to spread, he now has less than a month now"

I froze at Dr. Kusama's words, I couldn't believe it, I didn't want to believe one word of it.

Sudden drop in his immune system..

The bridge..

It's my fault.. Usagi's closer to death because of me...

I...I'm killing Usagi!

I didn't stop him from smoking.. I made his immune system to drop.. Because of me...