Chapter 2 : Anxiety problems

Chapter 2 is here as promised~ :D I also promised this might be fluffy~... I sort of regret it XD I'm not a fluffy person, im more of a bloody person~but I'll do my best!. I don't own Junjou Romantica. Fluffiness starts in next chapter~ maybe

Misaki POV

Usagi... Please be okay..

If I were to lose you I'd..

Please let this be just one of his regular collapses from overwork

I couldn't stop myself from panicking as I rode in the ambulance with Usagi, the sirens were deafening. I was hoping this was all a kind of sick dream.

After what felt like forever I felt the ambulance stop, I held my breath as the doors were opened and Usagi was carried into the hospital.

Please Usagi.. Be okay..

I need you

I hurriedly followed the doctors who were carrying Usagi, not wanting to leave the silver haired mans side. He was rushed into a room, I went to follow but a doctor stopped me at the door.

"I'm sorry sir, but you'll need to stay out of the room while we're treating the patient"

I hated those words the doctor said, I didn't want to leave Usagi. I sighed and nodded, knowing that if I argued I would waste their time they could be using to help Usagi.

I waited outside of the door, impatiently. I watched the clock on the wall, the seconds ticking by made me anxious.

Why is it taking so long?

Usagi...

What's wrong with you?

It's just overwork right? It shouldn't be taking this long..

I could myself starting to panic, I needed to know if Usagi was okay. I could feel my heart rate increasing and I sat down on the floor outside of Usagi's hospital room.

A passing nurse noticed me.

"Are you okay?"

Her voice was filled with worry, I didn't respond to the nurse. I was too lost in my thoughts. I was staring at the ground my eyes wide.

It shouldn't be taking this long..

Usagi.. Please be okay, please just let it be that the doctors are slow workers.

Please let this all be a false alarm.

"Sir? I asked if you were okay"

The nurse had knelt down and was shaking my shoulder. I paid no heed to her.

Something is wrong, something is definitely wrong, I shouldn't try to fool myself.

Usagi is not okay... I just know it..

If he was.. Why is this taking so long?

It usually takes no more than an hour for Usagi to recover..

Usagi..

"Sir! Please respond!"

The nurse was now shaking my shoulder even more, I looked up at her as she called for assistance. I felt so lifeless.

I smiled sadly at the nurse.

"Yeah.. I'm okay.. Sorry for worrying you"

The nurse gently grabbed my arm and forced me to stand.

"Sir, you were starting to have a panic attack, please follow me"

I was given no choice but to follow her.

Panic attack?

I laughed a bit to myself.

Usagi is sick in the hospital and I go and make myself have an panic attack..huh funny.

The nurse lead me into a small hospital room and told me to lye down.

"I don't need to lye down, I'm not sick! I need to be near Usagi!"

The nurse smiled sympathetically at me.

"You need to calm down, if you don't you will end up needing a hospital room. I know you want to be with this Usagi, but it will do yourself no good to get sick from panicking"

The nurses voice was firm, I could tell that there would be no arguing with her. I sighed sadly.

I'm sorry Usagi

I'm not able to be by your side right now

I want to be.. But I can't

Just know that I'm praying for your health.

The nurse gave me a pill to help calm me down, it seemed to work. I no longer felt panicked but I still was worried about Usagi.

The nurse was called down to help with another patient, when she left I took the chance to sneak back to outside of Usagi's door. I could hear voices inside, but I couldn't tell who they belonged to. I leaned against the door eager to find out who was talking inside. My heart skipped a beat when I heard Usagi's voice.

Me: chapter 2 is finished!

Misaki: Usagi!!!!

Usagi: Misaki...

Misaki: what's wrong

Usagi: ... Nothing

Me: hope ya liked the short chapter! It's Misaki only because Usagi's condition is unknown~

Misaki: ......