Chapter 1: Restart

Lots of authors do this so why the heck not?

"Hi." - Speaking out loud.

"Hi." - Whispering.

'Hi.' - Speaking to one's self.

Hi. - The author.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Some where in Anima, Y/N's POV.)

I toss my backpack on the ledge and climbed up the rocky mountain, the sense of relief hit me when I finally got on top.

"What a long journey... Made it before nightfall though!"

The fog got thicker and thicker to the point where I couldn't see a thing, I scratch my scruffy beard in confusion.

???: "Another silver eyes user? Must be my lucky day!"

A voice said deep within the fog, I pulled out my halberd and got into a more defensive position.

"Who's there?!"

???: "The one who'll be killing you!"

A green skinned woman lunged out of the fog with her swords pointed at me, I swing my halberd knocking her into a boulder. From getting a better look she was a crocodile faunus, the strange thing about her is that she had this clock.

"If you have come to kill me then it's going to be unfortunate for you."

???: "Eh? The battle hasn't even started yet."

She looked at me and had a frown on her face, I used my Semblance to crumble the ledge beneath her but the  faunus jumped to a safer place.

???: "You're not a silver eyes... Oh well, I'll just have to kill you right here!"

Her hand turned on the clock making it tick, a glow surrounded her for a moment before she lunged at me again, my halberd slammed her into the ground presumably killing her.

'Cocky bitch...'

Just as I turned around I felt a very sharp pain in my guts, the woman had stabbed me, I fall on the ground and a pool of blood surrounded me.

???: "For an old man you're pretty strong, I actually felt that one! This was a fun warm up but I should be going."

She walks off into the fog holding one of the swords over her shoulder, I took my last breath and the sound of an alarm clock rang before everything turned to black...

I yelped in shock, sweat drips down my face and my heart was fast enough to rival a race car.

'What the fuck was that?!'

Suddenly the door slammed open and my sister came in holding a baseball bat.

Nova: "What's happening?!"

She looked groggy and had deep eye bags, Nova swung the bat knocking over a few items to the floor.

"S-Sis! Stop, it's nothing!"

Nova: "Huh? Then why the hell did you scream like a little girl?! We'll be going to Beacon tomorrow!"

"Just a dream."

Nova: "Fuck..."

She drags her bat on the floor and closes the door, my thoughts went to the dream and what it was about...

'Better get some sleep.'

I close my eyes and slowly drifted into darkness...  The same feeling of relief from the dream hits me again, I succumb to the sleep gods.