Chapter 22

Chapter 22 The Worst

August POV

At this point I couldn't believe anything that was happening in my life right now. Two of my homeboys were on the verge of dying, one of them I wasn't sure if I could trust, I had gotten kicked out the house, and I was about to be a father. I don't know what else was to come in my life but none of this shit started happening until I met Malaysia.

We all stood around the waiting room waiting to hear Tyree and Donte's conditions. Tyree got shot twice and Donte, who was loosing the most blood, got shot once and still had a burn to deal with.

"August what happened?" Victoria asked shedding tears

"I don't know" I responded looking down as everyone questioned Mark and I. Soon Tyree and Donte's family members arrived as we waited on the doctor to come back.

"Mark what the hell is going?" Malaysia asked

"Listen imma say this one last time cause it's obvious motherfuckers ain't listening. I don't know what the fuck is going on but it's not fault." Mark answered annoyed

"Demarkus you ain't telling me the truth. I know you know what's going on." Malaysia continued

"Bitch I just told your dumb ass I don't fucking know. Quit asking me the same fucking question and don't you ever call me by my government name again." He threatened

I could tell Mark was taking his anger out on Malaysia out of frustration. Instead of tears he used anger. He never wanted to admit his anger issues and if you brought it up you'll get cursed out and placed on his hit list. The crazy thing is everyone on his hit list ALWAYS managed to vanish or disappear.

"Whatever you still a bum ass nigga"

"Only thing bum is your whack ass pussy game." Mark retorted

"How would you know? You never had it." Malaysia snapped

"As much as you were throwing it to me I could've." Mark stated

"Fuck you" Malaysia snapped rolling her eyes

"Fuck you too and your bitch ass family." Mark continued as she threw up her hands and walked away. We watched the doctor come back with a clipboard.

Malaysia POV

After I passed out earlier tonight I woke up later. Instead of staying with the girls I snuck away to find out what the boys were doing.

"Aye you can go see Tyree and Donte now." Mark stated walking up to me in the hallway interrupting my thoughts.

"Look Mark I know you mad" I started

"Don't start that shit"

"But I only did what you told me to do" I continued

"That's not what I fucking asked you to do. You fucked everything up. I knew I shouldn't have trusted your ass to begin with. Now I gotta find a way to fix this shit all because of you. All this shit happened tonight because YOU!" Mark exclaimed before walking off.

Why y'all going ghost again? Anyway I'll write a longer chapter next.

1. How you feel about Mark and Malaysia?

2. What do you think Malaysia did?