"I'll help."

        "Will you really?" you questioned, sniffling. The raven haired child nodded and looked off to the side.

        "Thank you for yesterday," he muttered. You looked at him in awe, seeing his pale cheeks colored pink.

        "You're welcome!" you flashed a bright smile, feeling happy. You really liked him.

        As years passed, you followed Levi everywhere. You claimed his as yours anyway, so it's natural to follow him, right? You remembered some girl in fifth grade came up to you and said, "You both are like the main couple in a shoujo manga!" That's when you realized that you were the main girl and Levi was the main guy, your love interest. So, you made it a vow to make Levi your love interest in your story, while everyone stayed as side characters. You pined after him for years, getting shunned by other people, but you reminded yourself that you were the main protagonist and no one could take that role if it was your own story. You believed Levi just needed time to fall in love, because sometimes people take a bit longer! Whenever a girl would try to ask him out, you'd scare them away with your threats and claimed that you were his girlfriend. After all, you believed it to be true. You've tried to catch his attention for years, but of course, Levi being himself, doesn't really acknowledge anyone. You'd have friends here and there, but they'd just stab you in the back, but not like you cared. You stabbed them in the back as well.

        You knew people described you as a ruthless bitch. A Regina George because you can get whatever you want. A stupid slut because you slept your way to the top and for attention, which wasn't even true. People hated you, called you a bully, called you worthless. You ignored it though. It was okay if they called you that because all you ever needed was Levi. You remained loyal to Levi. You didn't believe yourself to be a bully anyway. You just believed you were playing your part as the protagonist. You've never told anyone about your fascination of being in a story and yourself being a protagonist. Why? Because that'd just ruin the story.

        But, you didn't realize how wrong you really were.

        You walked to the park after being humiliated by Levi. He's never snapped at you like that before. It was the first time Levi had ever said anything like that to you. Your eyes stung again for the millionth time as you recalled his super cold eyes and tone. It hurt you so much. Why would Levi say such words? You brought your hands up to wipe your tears and you exhaled shakily. I just want to be with you, Levi. Why can't you see that? Your makeup was smudged from crying earlier, and for once, you didn't care so much about how you looked right now. You looked for a bench in the park, but they were all occupied. You spotted someone familiar, reading a book, sitting next to a tree. That guy. . .he's the guy with very bushy brows. His name was Aaron? You walked over to the guy and decided to speak to him. "Can I sit here?" You asked quietly. 'Aaron' looked up and his blue eyes widened in surprise. He nodded and you sat close—but not too close to him. You could feel him glancing at you from the corner of his eyes as you patted down your clothes. You looked around the park, admiring every detail. All the beautiful green trees, the cute pond that was in the middle, and the kids playing on the grass and playground. The laughter of children filled your ears, as did the sound of birds chirping every now and then— oh and the sound of 'Aaron' flipping the pages of his book. You heard him clear his throat and you turned to look at him.

        "So, what're you doing here?" He inquired and you realize how deep his voice is. He kept his gaze on his book and you looked back to the kids playing.