One

This story contains profanity, violence, and maturity. Read at your own risk.

Enjoy the story!

        "Ah, [Name]'s on her way! Better run off!" People began to move out of the way as you walked down the hallway, hips swaying side to side as your heels clicked on the tile ground. School was done for the day and you couldn't help but feel proud of all the attention you got everyday as you walked on campus. Of course you'd get the attention! You are popular and beautiful after all, obviously no one could resist you. Seeing a familiar person down the hallway, putting their books in their locker, you squealed, running towards him. It was Levi Ackerman, your love interest, your everything! Oh, you loved him so much, no matter how cold he was to you.

        "Levi," you cooed, stopping beside his locker, and giving him a flirtatious smile. "I am so glad to see you, babe. I missed you." Your arms naturally snaked around his arm, and he glared at you with those sexy, grey orbs. You pulled back your arm, acting as if you were scared. "Babe! You don't have to be so scary!"

        "Ugh, what an attention whore. When will she ever stop?"

        "I know, she's so obsessed with him. She's crazy."

        Ignoring those negative comments, you huffed and crossed your arms. "Levi, why do you always have to ignore me!"

        "Could you quit being a fucking baby? I'm tired of your shit," Levi grumbled, shutting his locker and walking away. Looking over his outfit, you began to melt, because his style was just so good. You've known Levi basically your whole life, since kindergarten actually. You've been pining after him since then, because you just knew that you'd be the main girl for him in your story. You were going to make it happen because Levi is yours.

        "Levi, you're walking so fast!" Running up to him, you cling onto his arm, smiling widely. Feeling the stares of jealous girls, you smirked inwardly, feeling proud that you were the only girl to be so close to him—- well, besides Hanji. You really didn't mind Hanji, since she definitely wasn't interested in Levi. You just assumed she wasn't, at least. "So, like, prom is coming up, and we're seniors, babe! Aren't you going to ask me to prom?" You questioned, poking his biceps and admiring his nice muscles. He didn't respond to you, but you continued talking anyway. "I've always wanted to be crowned prom queen and king next to you. It's honestly my dream! Don't you think it'd be great?!" People around you gave Levi looks of pity and the raven haired man, sighed, stopping his steps. You raised your brows and peered into his face. "What's wrong, babe?" Levi looked pretty irritated. Was someone making him mad? You looked around, eyeing people as they walked by, making sure they weren't giving your main guy any rude stares.

        "Oi," Levi spoke and you turned to him, a delighted smile gracing your lips. He gave you a bored stare and roughly removed your hands from his arm. "When will you leave me the fuck alone? You're pretty pathetic, you know?" He coldly stated and you felt your heart stop for a second. You brushed off the feeling of fear and laughed.

        "Stop joking, babe!" You cried, playfully slapping his arm. Levi slapped your hand away and you backed up, holding your hand, and staring at him with slightly wide eyes.

        "You're really something you know? When will you get the fact that I'm not interested in you and want nothing to do with you. I don't care about you, so stop pestering me." A crowd began to form and it was quiet, besides the small chattering behind you.

        "L-Levi," You stammered and reached out to him, only for someone to grab your arm. Someone stepped in front of Levi protectively, and you stared at the person in shock. Her ginger hair and round brown orbs, plus her petite figure. A friend whom you trusted your whole life.