"Enough, [Name]," she sighed, her brown eyes glinting as she stared into your eyes. You could hear the crowd behind you coo in shock, but you paid no mind to that. "Stop doing this to yourself," she continued and you realized that she started to put pressure on your arm.

        "H-hey!" You cried and pried her hand off of you, "what's up with you?"

        "Don't embarrass yourself any further, [Name]. Your unacceptable behavior needs to stop now," Petra demanded. You glared at her and scoffed, crossing your arms. Who does this side character think she is?

        "Are you, like, in love with Levi or something?" you questioned with a huff and smirked at her. "You really are a two face, Petra." Your now ex-friend furrowed her brows and she frowned, sighing.

        "Tch," Levi walked toward you and glared at you coldy, "grow the fuck up and stop being a bitch to everyone. No one likes you." Then, he walked past you, bumping your shoulder, and all you could do was just look at Petra with wide eyes. The petite teen shook her head at you and ran after Levi, while the crowd around you held their phones and snickered.

        "She just got roasted to the max y'all."

        "It was bound to happen!"

        "She deserved it!"

         No one. . .likes me? You looked down at your hands and examined your nails that were long and painted [fav color], and the many rings that adored your fingers. Your eyes began to sting as tears blurred your vision, threatening to fall. This isn't supposed to happen. Everyone is supposed to like me. . . . I'm the main girl after all. Levi is supposed to be with me. What am I doing so wrong? You stood still in the middle of the hallway. You felt lonely. I'm supposed to be happy.

        You were a blessed daughter with a blessed family, and your parents were fairly wealthy. Your father was a well respected doctor for the Garrison Hospital, the third best hospital in Sina. You were a very timid, and goofy child towards your family, but being with classmates from school was a different story. You were super quiet up until you met Levi, your first love, in the kindergarten. He was a rather smiley child when you first met him, but then he out of nowhere became a stoic and quiet child. You did your best to gain his attention, from hitting other kids, and bossing them around, hoping he'd lay his eyes on you. After all, Levi would like a strong girl! One time, a kid by the name of Oluo went up to Levi and made fun of his haircut.

        "You got a bowl haircut? What kind of haircut is that? I could eat cereal on your head or something!" You grew angry and stomped over to the kid and slapped his back with a smack!

        "Say that again, ugly!" you screeched, glaring daggers at him. Levi simply stared at you as you were scolded by the teacher and then sent to the office. The next day, Oluo would run away from you and make sure he's at least 20 feet away from you. He was super terrified of you and you would glare at him every time you caught him looking at you. You had cleaning duty as punishment during recess, while all the other kids played outside. You would always watch the other kids play tag and laugh with each other, and you envied them. All the kids didn't like you anyway, and you weren't sure why. You didn't think kindergarten would be so hard. Walking around the class room with a plastic bag, you picked up any trash you could find, tears spilling down your face. You didn't want to pick up trash; it was horrible. You detested cleaning. Then, Levi ambled toward you and tossed a piece of paper into the trash. You stared at him with teary eyes and a runny nose, lips formed into a pout.