↳ i. first date

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

i. what you do on your first date with them.

warnings: none
inspiration: pinterest

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

ミ★ dante !

you went outside with your winter outfits and built snowmen. it was really cold (obviously) but both of you are enjoying your time together. your date includes; competing on who has a better snowman, ending up having a snowball fight, having red and stuffy nose, getting soaked in cold water, and you both ended up being sick because of the snow fight.

ミ★ blake !

he treated you to a shawn mendes concert and you couldn't be any happier. both of you are obssessed with shawn mendes and that adds up to the things you have in common. your date includes; singing, well screaming to all of his songs, tearing up when he stands just in front of you guys and smiling, jumping up and down to all of the sIcK beats, and passing out on lauryn's car when she picked both of you up.

ミ★ cameron !

you went to his house to have a marvel movie marathon since both of you are absolute marvel junkies. he set up all the movies (in order) and all the popcorn and junk food that he had at their house. your date includes; crying when seeing tony stark, cuddles, being soft for tony stark and peter parker, eating A LOT of junk food, and eventually falling asleep on each others arms.

ミ★ ethan !

you were having a bad day until he invited you at his house to spend time together and just do nothing. you vent out everything to him and ended up being cuddled for a long time when you had the idea to build a blanket fort. your date includes; gathering up a lot of blankets and pillows, stumbling on each other while trying to make the fort, ending up making a blanket dump instead, and cuddling while watching movies.

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

a/n: sorry for not updating! i didn't have any ideas for a good imagines so i ended up making a preference instead. so if you have any requests or anything for an imagine please dm me, it would mean a lot and i'd love to write a story for someone! and thank you so so much for 200 reads, you guys are absolutely amazing!

xo, chloe <3

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.