Chapter 21, Dreams

Start from the beginning

When I finally woke up, he was gone, I tried to pick up the puzzle pieces but it was so confusing.

"Lance?" I mumbled, picking up my clothes, it was his room, he should be in it.

I walked out into the upstairs hall, he wasn't in any other rooms, so I headed downstairs.

"Where's Lance?" I asked Carmen.

"He bolted out this morning, said he had errands to do" She shook her head. "Didn't even stay for breakfast" She pouted.

"Did you call his phone?" I pondered.

"He left it here" She mentioned over to the table.

I sat down, defeated. I was trying to puzzle everything together, the minimal memories I had from last night, and anything else.

"Did something happen last night?" She sat down.

"I think, I just... Semi-remember of things from last night, but I don't have all the puzzle pieces" I started crying, because I was frustrated.

"Hey, I'm pretty sure when Lance comes back, he'll definitely let you know"

"I hope so"

-

"You both came to the party" My friend hugged around me, I giggled a bit.

"Yeah, couldn't miss it, can't believe you're graduating, feels like yesterday you were a sophomore" I joked.

"Yeah, well, you're gonna be a senior next year, time flies" He sighed.

"Yep"

"By the way, your boyfriend is gorgeous" He whispered.

"He's mine" I pouted.

"I know, but if he wasn't, best believe I'd snatch him up" He giggled.

"I don't know what I'd do if I lost him" I looked back at Keith.

"Hi" He smirked.

"Hi" I smiled back.

"Lovebirds" My friend let me go, sighing out.

I stopped and waited for Keith, grabbing his hand, we walked together, a few stares, but we were happy, that's what mattered.

I went to the table to grab drinks. "Don't-" Keith interrupted.

"Why?"

"I don't handle Alchol well" He replied.

"Don't worry, I'll take you home and stay sober" I said genuinely.

"I'll get hammered"

"So?" I turned around. "Keith, it's a party, and you don't go to many of those, have some fun" I handed him a beer.

"Lance you-"

"It's fine, I'll stop you from doing stupid stuff" I giggled.

"Alright" He agreed, taking a sip of beer.

"Let's go to the backyard" I pulled Keith with me, there was a pool out there and a couple of drunks swimming in it.

"I'm gonna go get another drink" Keith went back.

"I just gave you one-"

"I chugged it!" He yelled back at me, going farther away to get another beer.

"Jesus-"

"He looks like fun" Someone said next to me.

"I hope not-" I turned to see Natalia.