Chapter 7: The Dream

AN: I'm going to give you a heads up now and warn you. That this chapter is cliche. I may edit this story in the future to make it less cliche. But, I don't know yet. This chapter also is where the T rating starts to come in.

XXX

April 29, 1981

A toon stepped out from the shadows revealing himself to be a tall cat toon. His fur was black and he wore dark jeans and he also wore a white shirt on his top. He turned to look at the other toon who was looking at a machine of some sort.

The other toon was a rabbit. Her hair would've been to her waist if it wasn't currently pulled back into a ponytail. Her fur was a light brown and she had a very curvy figure. Which, for most guys, she was easy on the eyes. She was wearing a long sparking purple dress with a slit so people could see one of her near bear legs.

She then turned to met the cat's gaze and waited for him to speak. After a moment of silence. The cat broke the silence "So, how are the boys doing with the machine ?" he asked. "Nearly there, sir. I just asked a few moments ago and they said they only had a few things to add before it was completed" She responded

The rabbit broke her gaze away from the cat for just a moment to look back to the two toons working on the machine before turning back to the cat's gaze. Who, just nodded with an unreadable expression. "Is everything, alright sir ?" The rabbit questioned. Her ears slightly folded down in concern.

"Yes, everything is near perfect. I honestly hope that this is done in just a couple of more months. Because, after this machine is done. Our lives will change forever, dear." The cat said placing a gentle kiss on the rabbit's cheek.

Which caused the Rabbit's face to go from light brown to a light pink. "Now dear, how about me and you go and have a bit of fun" He said with a suggestive smirk. Then placing a gentle hand on her lower thigh.

Once again, causing a light blush to appear on the rabbit's face. But, she returns the same suggestive smirk that the cat toon has. She stood up on her tip toes and bit her lip as she leaned into the cat's ear.

"Sure thing, love" she slightly moaned into the cat's ear. Now, causing the cat to become slightly flustered. Before, he shook it off and held out his arm for the rabbit to take and that she did. Before the two toons walked off together.

XXX

June 1, 1981

The machine that was now nearly completed now showed a light blue color. The two toons who were working on it. Looked at each other and smiled.

One of them turned to back to look at the cat toon and rabbit toon and gave a bright smile. The cat toon briefly squeezed the rabbit's hand lovingly. Who gave a soft smile in return.

The cat slowly go of the rabbit's hand and walked towards the two toons. "So it's ready..?" The cat questioned. The toon he questioned grinned and nodded "Yes, sir" he said.

The cat toon grinned and ruffled the toon's fur slightly. "Good work, gentlemen" He responded.

The cat then looked over to the rabbit toon still on the other side of the room and motioned for her to come over. She nodded and started walking towards him. Her hair bouncing as she did so.

As soon as the rabbit was over there. The cat toon almost immediately cupped her cheek and kissed it. Before moving his hand into hers and giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Finally darling, we'll get to be what we always wanted to be." The cat toon said and brushed some of the rabbit's hair out of her face.

The rabbit smiled gently and giggled. "I can't wait to give this a try" she said and gently pecked the cat's cheek.