Chapter 7

I whimpered as slick covered my underwear and bedsheets, I tried to grind into the sheets. Alpha was gone getting mail,
Dean screamed" He'll be back in a minute, Rue!" Dean was here because Sam took the car, I whined," He's on the way back, I swear!"
After 20 minutes, Alpha came into the room, he looked at me,
I mumbled" Alpha, knot, knot, alpha, please!" Sam walked to me," Alpha! Sam! Please?!"
He said" Omega..." I whimpered and laid out my body, wanting him to take me." Okay, baby." He lifted me up and laid me down with him over me, I moaned as he started kissing and biting at my neck. He took off his clothes, then my panties, I moaned as he entered me.
" Alpha! Alpha!" I whined, pushing my hips to his, he bit down on my neck and marked me more. His thrusts were amazingly deep and strong, then I came, he knotted me again." Alpha... alpha, Sam." I panted, looking at him, kissing him, he kissed back and smiled.
" My rut is over, this should be the final day of your heat." It'd been 7 evil days of heat, and I'm happy it's over with. He licked at my neck, sucking and kissing lightly, I played with his hair.
" Missed you."
" I know, baby. I had to get the mail, though." I pouted and bit his lip, he chuckled, kissing me, I kissed back and draped my arms around his neck.
Once his knot was down, he pulled out of me, he got up, wetting the towel in a sink and cleaning me up. He laid next to me and kissed my nose, I giggled and crinkled up my nose, he laughed.

The second I knew my heat was gone, I got dressed and bolted out my bedroom door. I howled, running down the hall,
I heard Dean yell" She's here!" Sam laughing, I smiled and ran to the sounds. I skidded to a stop but still slipped and fell to the ground," And she falls." Sam walked over and lifted me up, I laughed and licked his cheek, he laughed." Sam, let's take her in the woods before she destroys the whole damn place." I giggled and nuzzled into Sam's neck,
Sam said" Wanna go to the park, crazy?" I giggled, hyper, really hyper, because I was trapped in my den all week long. I nibbled at his arm, licking the tiny marks I made, he laughed.
" She's a pup." I whimpered and shook my head, growling at him," Why don't you like that word, Rue?"
I said" The alphas at the market... they'd call me a pup toy, it was meant for me to submit to them." Sam nuzzled into my neck, I smiled and played with his hair.
Sam said" We call you pup as an affection, not that way, Rue, you know that, right?" I nodded," If you don't want us to call you pup, we won't, okay?"
" I don't wanna be called pup."
" Okay, Dean?"
Dean said" Alright, dork." I giggled, and bounced around, getting out of Sam's arms." Park now! Sam, get her!" Sam walked to me and lifted me over his shoulder, I giggled and looked at his butt, then poked it.
" Why are you poking my ass?" I giggled, he poked my ass back, I laughed," Oh, My hyper omega, what am I gonna do with you?"
I giggled" Run with me!"
" Crazy."
" Yep!" Dean was laughing at us," Can I chase Dean?"
" Yeah." I giggled, and nibbled at his shirt,
Dean said" Seriously, Sam?!"
" Sorry, Dean."
" You are not chasing me, Rue." I whined and looked at him, with puppy eyes." Damn, you are good with those eyes! You could be a millionaire." I giggled, Sam laughed and continued to carry me to the car.

Once we got to the park, I stalked Dean, Dean sighed then turned around. I yelped and hid behind a tree, he chuckled, Sam was walking behind us, laughing. I ran after Dean, Dean ran from me, I chased after him as fast as I could. I ran through the river, then tripped, Dean stopped,
I said" I'm okay!" I jumped up and ran after him, he laughed at me, running away from me. I jumped off tree roots and ran after him, I yawned and continued to chase after him. He slowed down and I jumped onto his back, he caught himself and grabbed my leg.
He said" Finally, had to slow down for you to catch me, huh?"
" Not fair! Come on, I had you!"
" Yeah, sure you did, dork." I giggled, and wrapped my arms around his neck," Gonna make me carry you, huh? Shouldn't you be carrying me? You caught me."
" You outweigh me by like a million pounds."
" How heavy do you think I am?!"
" I don't know... like 300?"
" Now, I'm gonna get you." I yapped and jumped off him, taking off running towards where we left Sam. He was right behind me, I picked up my pace and ran faster, but stopped dead seeing a woman trying to get onto Sam's lap. I growled then Dean grabbed my shoulder," Do what your instincts tell you, Rue, go on." I ran to Sam, and got onto his lap, growling at the woman. I bit at Sam's collarbone, he grabbed my waist, I stared at the woman, continuing to bit down on his collarbone. The woman growled at me, she wasn't backing down, she's a beta... she won't back down without a fight or till she knows she's not wanted here. I started grinding my hips, showing her that he's my alpha, he's my Sam. Sam groaned, gripping my waist, his head going back to give me more room to mark him.
Sam said" Omega, my omega... that's enough." I turned and the beta was walking away, I stopped moving and nuzzled into his neck.
I said" Sorry, alpha."
" It's okay, it's okay, Rue. You didn't do anything wrong." He chuckled and tilted my chin to look at him," But that mouth, huh? You definitely marked your territory." I smiled, and looked at him, he kissed me, I kissed back, pulling away.
Dean said" Ata, girl!" I laughed, Sam did too,
" I guess Dean told you something along the lines of trust your instincts."
" Oh, yeah, I did!"
" Good job, baby." He stood up, holding me to him, I giggled and wrapped my legs around him." Rue, you're crazy."
I said" I know, I like it." He laughed and swung me around, I yapped and held onto him." Don't like that!" He stopped, and tried to put me down but I held on.
" I deserve this, don't I?"
" Yup!"
" And you don't need candy, right?"
" Candy!"
" You're already hyper and I think Dean's leave if I dare give you any sugar."
" But candy, it's the best thing in the world!"
" Better than me?"
" Yes."
" Ouch, okay, you're so not getting any candy now."
" Please?!"
" No."
" Love me?"
" Yes, I love you..." I gave him puppy eyes," We'll get candy." I giggled then kissed his cheek.
" Love you too."