Chapter sixteen

I nodded “thank you andy” I said weakly. “You’re welcome baby” he kissed my forehead.

I quickly took a shower and put on some clean clothes. When I walked to Andy’s I found him sitting on his bed with his knees against his chest. Tears in his eyes. “Baby” I said and walked over to him as quick as I could. “I-I’m sorry” he said. I wrapped my arm around him “baby what’s going on?” I asked. He just lay his head down at my shoulder. “I-I feel so sorry for you” he sobbed. “Why?” I asked softly.

“B-because your dad- what he did” he sobbed “and-and it hurts me so much to see you hurt everything I am with Juliet” he sobbed. “I-Its okay” I said. “N-no it’s not” he said; “I want to be with you, not with that fake bitch” he sobbed. “Shh…” I said and kissed his forehead. “One day we will be, without Juliet” I said. Andy nodded carefully and then looked me in the eyes.

He had beautiful blue eyes. His hand softly caressed my cheek before leaning in and softly kissing me. I think this was the best kiss he’d ever given me. Even better than our first kiss. This kiss showed his care for me. It was so soft and… caring. “I love you Ashley” he said as we broke apart. “I love you too Andy” I whispered.

We both lay down at his bed and soon we fell asleep.

---

The next morning Andy’s mum woke us up. “Boys, wake up” she said softly as she opened the curtains. I slowly opened my eyes, the light nearly blinding me, before stretching myself and sitting up. Andy woke up too and did the same. Andy’s mum disappeared again through the door. “Morning baby” Andy said and kissed me quickly on the lips. “Morning beautiful” I replied.

We both dressed ourselves and did our hair and make up. Then we went downstairs to eat breakfast. We finished breakfast and then went upstairs again. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. “It’s already two pm, they’re coming over in about an hour!” I said.

Andy’s eyes widened and looked at the clock. “Wow fuck yeah” he said. 

A/N:  sorry for the short chapter again :( there are +/- 6 more chapters to this story...

i've been ill lately so i'm not in the perfect state to write long chapters

but i'll try to c: