Twenty

Taehyung groaned, he really hates fevers and to be honest he hates them now more when he has to go for swimming practice. He can't even see his boyfriend today, he rolled in his bed like a worm, frustrated with himself.

"Fuck you, fever. Can't you come a little later? In like 100 years? I wanna meet my boyfriend" taehyung whined as he kicked in his bed

"I mean if you want to meet me so badly, just call me petal" a voice boomed in his ears as he jolted up in his bed.

"K-kookie?" Taehyung stuttered as his cheeks flashed a fiery red

"Your mom called me to check up on you" jungkook smiled and sat beside taehyung.

Things wouldn't have gotten tensed if jungkook wouldn't have looked at what taehyung was wearing, red gym shorts and a loose white t-shirt. Jungkook licked his lips before looking up at taehyung.

"If you wouldn't have been sick, i would have eaten you up so bad" jungkook said gay-forwardly as taehyung widened his eyes, an embarrassing blush over his face as he hid his legs with his blanket and laid down

He coughed and jungkook's gaze snapped towards him.

"Have you taken medicine?" Jungkook asked and taehyung shook his head

Jungkook knew that so he already brought medicines for taehyung. He took the glass of water from the nightstand and gave it to taehyung, he told him to open his mouth and as he opened, jungkook placed the medicine in his mouth and he swallowed it with the water.

Jungkook placed a kiss on his forehead as he gave him a shy smile.

"Your mom and dad have gone outside, i would have definitely taken advantage of this if you were not sick" jungkook flirted as taehyung gasped and hid his blushing face in his hands.

"You're not supposed to say things like these out of no where, kook!" taehyung scolded and jungkook chuckled

"So what you wanna do?" Jungkook asked as taehyung went in deep thoughts

"Cuddle with me and let's watch movies" taehyung smiled and jungkook replied with a giggle before making himself comfortable beside taehyung and taehyung snuggled in his chest while jungkook gave a satisfied smile and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

So, they watched movies all afternoon and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms, a smile dangling their lips. Taehyung's fever dropping down as if jungkook was his medicine.