Fifteen

Tiffany

"So you didn't know?" I said sarcastically. Amani shook her head quickly looking all scared and shit. Yo fuck this bitch, I'm about to whoop her ass anyway. "Bitch get out the car , you still dealing with my man." I yelled dragging her out the car. I threw her in the floor and got on top of her and started dogging this bitch until I feel Terrell pick me up off of her. "Tiff stop, she is pregnant !" I froze and looked at him in disbelief. My heart dropped and I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me.  I felt the tears falling and my hands shaking. Terrell just held onto me and kept saying "I'm sorry baby." How could he do this to me! I know we were going through it but damn what couple doesn't. He got me and this girl up here pregnant. He got me out here looking crazy in front of Amani and his momma. I thought he loved me and we was working on shit but I guess not. I feel betrayed. Why he couldn't tell me and come to me like a man. How far along is Amani and did his mom know? Is that the main reason why she told me to come? I wonder how long this has been going on. I'm so hurt , like I never expected Terrell to do this to me ever. I'm disgusted , I can't look at him , her , or his mama. "Let go of me Terrell." He slowly released me. "Well guess what, I'm pregnant too!" His jaws dropped and Amani eyes started to tear up. "Oh yea, and me and Amani fucked a few weeks ago!" He looked at her in disbelief. I went to walk towards my car, he followed me and asked me to come inside. "No, please leave me alone , go tend to your business. Hope y'all have a lovely dinner."