CHAPTER 1: THE GUY IN MY DREAM

As I walk in the park, the atmosphere is so magical. The yellow-orange leaves are falling, couples are cuddling, kids are running. Everything is so cute and I can't help smiling as I pass them. Then suddenly, I feel like I step on something. I feel like falling... I open my mouth in shock, raise my foot as I fall. And then... I feel that someone catches me. I smile and blink my eyes to see who is that someone. As I open my eyes, I see a handsome, big-body looking guy. He is looking at me. Directly at my eyes... I feel so embarrassed, I close my eyes again. The moment I close my eyes, the guy suddenly leave which made me fall down. I angrily open my eyes and say, "Ouch!" I look around and all of my classmates are looking at me. Mr. Yoo asked me, "Are you alright, Ms. Song? I see that you keep sleeping during my class. Is my class boring?" My classmates are laughing, and I am so embarrassed that I don't say a word. Mr. Yoo reprimands my classmates for laughing and tell me to visit his office after class.

After that, Kwangsoo approaches me and asks me if I am okay. I tell him the dream that I had. He keeps laughing and telling me that I should stop watching Korean dramas. Mr. Yoo see us talking and reprimand me and Kwangsoo again. Mr. Yoo tell us to change sit with my other classmate. I move in the front sit. I look at my seatmates and wonder who is this new guy. I keep staring at him. I sense that he looks familiar. Mr. Yoo get my attention and said, "Ms. Song. This is Mr. Kim Jong Kook. I think you are unaware that you have a new classmate. If I am not mistaken, as we introduce Mr. Kim Jong Kook, you are already sleeping. Am I right?" I disagree and responds that I think I am in the powder room when he introduces Kim Jong Kook. Mr. Yoo nodded and take my response as okay. I keep remembering where I see Kim Jong Kook. I lose focuses and Mr. Yoo is calling me but I can't hear him. Then, Kim Jong Kook look at me and said, "Excuse me?" I smile and ask why. He said that Mr. Yoo is calling me. I freeze and turn and see Mr. Yoo looking at me. He asks me what I am doing. I tell him that I'm not doing anything. Mr. Yoo questions me again if I don't like his class. As I am trying to make an excuse, he leaves in the middle of class. I feel so embarrassed and some of my classmates blame me for my behavior. And I agree to them. I go back to my original seat and reflect at my behavior. Then, Donghoon approaches me and said that I should better go to Mr. Yoo. I follow him. I stand up and go to Mr. Yoo's office.

As I walk at the corridor, I see Jong Kook from afar. He seems going to Mr. Yoo's office as well. I walk fast to see where Jong Kook is going when he suddenly turns back. I stopped. He is suddenly going to my direction. My heart keeps beating faster and I suddenly remember him. He is the guy in my dream.

_end of Chapter 1_