Chapter 3

I walked up to Dennis with the 1911 in my hands and a small bag of ammo
I asked ,"why do I need a gun ?",he replied "if you want to survive in this jungle you have to kill and not be killed, as I said earlier the jungle is filled with pirates and privateers, any of them spot you , your as good as dead".

The moment I heard the word dead I gave the 1911 and the small bag of ammo to the lady, waved at Dennis and said bye, went to the house and I hit the sack....never wanting to go out again........that's what I wish I did but I didn't have a choice here.

Snapping out of day dreaming.....Dennis asked if I was ready, I replied confused ready for what?. He pointed toward the exit of the little town and said "your first day of surviving in the jungle".

With great enthusiasm I said yes, but inside I was fearing for my life. It showed on the outside too, my hands were shivering, I was sweating. I think Dennis saw me trembling because the next thing he said was that he was also going to tag along.

I gave him the happiest smile I could ever give,it was kinda creepy too because of all of the fearing for my life thing I couldn't give a proper smile.

As Dennis said that he will also tag along my fear slowly started to fade away, not completely though as the fear of death was present in my mind

Me and Dennis walked to the exit of the town where I saw a yellow 4x4 truck with the roof chopped off and a boot mounted semi automatic machine gun. I was impressed.

Dennis hopped on and started the bad boy up. I sounded amazing. By the sound I could recognise that it was a 3 litre V6 power stroke diesel engine.

I was still in amazement....I was trying to identify the make and model of the car but I couldn't. Eventually I thought it was a locally built car judging by the various coloured and rusted panels held on using loose screws. I was thinking that a body so shabby could handle a big meaty V6 though. Also I forgot to mention that I am a huge car fanatic.

Anyway stepping out of the car talk, Dennis called me to get in the jeep to travel to a hunting range to teach me how to shoot and hunt animals .

Without hesitation I got in and we were on our way.

Hey guys Rohan here. Sorry about updating so late. Apologies
I will be adding another chapter soon......so stay tuned for that.
Anyway until next time guys...peace out.