Esdeath X Tatsumi

Tatsumi gulped hard feeling extremely nervous in the room of his greatest enemy. It had been a couple days being Esdesths 'Lover'. She had promised him that today would be the day the two would become one. He was already naked due to her command. His body jumped hearing the opening of the door, signifying the empire's strongest entering the room. Her predatory smile as she grew close caused his breathing to go rapid. Esdeath lifted his chin up and stared into his green eyes. Tatsumi couldn't utter a word and just stared back. She leaned close and whispered into his air.

"Tonight you'll be addicted to my body. You will become mine and mine alone."

Tatsumi shivered and his heartrate quickened. Goosebumps ran across his arms and he tried to back up. This was the wrong move and he earned a hard slap from Esdeath. She moved in and forced him to look at her. Her eyes were full of malice and hurt.

"Is my love not enough for you? Is my affection not enough for you?" Her voice was low and soft but it made Tatsumi panic.
"No! I love your affection!" His voice was loud and worry was etched into
his face.

Esdeaths cold fingers trailed down his chest and to his stomach. His breath hitched as her cold hands wrapped around his hardening cock. It stood at 5 inches once hardened. She jerked his cock slowly which earned a pleasure filled groan from him. Tatsumis body had betrayed him and now Esdeath was going to make him hers. His heart belong to Mine but no doubt Esdeath was going to try to wipe any loyalty to Night Rade soon.

Tatsumi was close and Esdeath knew that. Right as he was to cum she stopped and squeezed his cock hard. He let out a painful gasp and looked at her. She had a smirk on her face and responded to his un asked question.

"I want you to beg for it. Beg for release Tatsumi." Her smirk grew at his pleasing look.
"Esdeath please don't make me do this."

The empire's strongest didn't respond and continued jerking him off until he was close and then stopping. This happened for 20 minutes until Tatsumis will broke.

"Esdeath please. Please let me cum Esdeath!"

His voice fell on deaf ears she continued her ways. She looked at him and smirked "What's more important, me or Night Rade?"

Tatsumis head was turning into mush and he replied without thinking "You are more important Esdeath!"

Esdeath grinned and pumped his cock until he exploded. His cum sprayed across her hands and some spilled onto the floor. She licked her hand clean smiled "Not bad Tatsumi."

Esdeath stripped her clothes off and smirked at him. Her goddess like body stood in front of him. Her massive breast was the place of most of his attention but her soft 6 inch cock was something that made him nervous. She stroked her cock before placing it in front of Tatsumi.

"Pleasure me Tatsumi."

The boy nodded and wrapped his hands around her cock. He jerked her slowly for a short time. After a short period her full mass was at display. Her length at max was now 10 inches and a girth of 6. She pushed her cock towards his lips and commanded him to open. He did so reluctantly and 5 inches of Esdeath was inside him. This was everything Esdeath ever wanted. She moaned and thrust slowly inside his mouth.

"Oh Tatsumi. I love you more than the world itself."

Tatsumi gagged on the cock as he sucked her off. Esdeath grabbed his head and slowly put more of her length inside of him. Tatsumi found it harder to breath once she had 8 inches inside of him. She brushed his hair with her fingers before roughly shoving the rest of her cock into his mouth.

She moaned in delight. Esdeath was on cloud nine and roughly face fucked the poor boy. Tatsumi gagged on her cock and the air left him. Drool escaped his mouth falling on the bed and on Esdeaths cock. After 20 minutes of Tatsumi being face fucked Esdeath finally came. Thick ropes of sperm was released in Tatsumis throat. She took her cock out and let the last few load go on his face and chest.

"You look so handsome like that Tatsumi."

She hugged the half conscious boy tightly enjoying his warmth. The blue haired female climbed onto the bed and wiggled her ass.
"Come Tatsumi, you may pick between my ass and my pussy."

Tatsumi nodded and shoved his cock in her pussy. He used all his strength currently available to fuck her as hard as he could. Esdeath laughed to herself and began stroking her cock. Tatsumi slapped Esdeath ass and continued. Before long Tatsumi released his cum inside of her earning him a moan from Esdeath. He pulled out and his cock went limp. He felt tired and in need of rest. Of course Esdeath wasn't going to let that happen. She shoved Tatsumi to the ground and sat on his face. Her pussy positioned over his mouth.

"Lick and don't stop until I cum my love."

Tatsumi obliged and licked her wet snatch. He licked her folds as fast he could wanting to have her cum faster. Tatsumi had Esdeath moaning but he could tell she was no where near to climaxing. After some time Esdesth had finally came. Tatsumi desperately lapped at her juices wanting a taste of it. Once she had finished her orgasm she got up and played with his nipples. Tatsumi looked at her breast before back to Esdeath.

"Esdeath, please let me suck your breast."

Esdeath smirked and brought his head to her breast. He sucked on her nipples and groped her free breast hastily. Esdeath loved every second of it. Tatsumi was hers. He will be hers for now and forever.

She moaned slightly and lifted Tatsumi up. She then impaled his ass with her cock. He bit hard on her nipple for a few seconds before letting the nipple out of his mouth. She kissed Tatsumi and began her ass fucking. She roughly thrusted into his ass making him bounces with each thrust.

Tatsumi had tears rolling down his cheek which was licked off by Esdeath. She then kissed Tatsumi once more and forced her tongue into his mouth. She dominated his tongue and mouth. Esdeath in pure bliss came hard into his ass. Tatsumi's ass was filled to brim with cum.

Esdeath pulled out of Tatsumi and finished a few load of cum on the boy. She looked down at the cum covered Tatsumi and smiled. She layed down on the bed and hugged him. Her cock resting between his balls. She grabbed his cock and jerked it off until he added more cum to the bed.
"Good night my dear Tatsumi."

She kissed his cheek and closed her eyes. Tatsumi breathed heavily as he layed on the bed. He just had sex with the enemy and submitted to her. It wasn't his fault. He was forced to do it. However Tatsumi deep inside loved it and that scared him. If this was going to happen he didn't know how long he was going to last before he fully submitted to her. Closing his eyes Tatsumi fell asleep in the arms of the most sadistic person in the empire.