(6) - a death eater vs two Gryffindor's

Start from the beginning

Once they apparated to Malfoy Manor, they took seats in the dining room with a few others death eaters. Including, Lucius and Narcissa, Bellatrix, Fenrir Greyback, Snape and a few other random ones. Not many attended but Draco and Hermione took seats next to eachother, Bellatrix sat on the other side of Hermione, Narcissa sat on the other side of Draco.

"As you all may have heard, the plan to kill Dumbledore has been delayed because Potter found the spell that our good friend Snape created, and blasted it at Miss Granger. Snape was the only one who knew the counter curse, so lucky he found her in time. So, since that will have to wait, does anyone have any ideas to tell Draco and Miss Granger how to kill Dumbledore? The curse necklace clearly didn't work." Voldemort explained. Snape spoke up.

"Yes I do, my lord. I have gathered some information about Dumbledore and I have found out that, sometime over the next two weeks, he will be heading somewhere with Potter, and will return late at night." Snape explained.

"How will we bring Dumbledore to a proper destination to kill him?" Voldemort questioned.

"We could maybe use the astronomy tower, my lord. When Draco and Miss Granger fix the vanishing cabinet and us all could enter Hogwarts, maybe we could bring a muggle there and kill them, then do the dark mark above the astronomy tower. Seeing this, Dumbledore will head to the astronomy tower to see who was killed, that's where Draco and Miss Granger will be waiting to kill him." A young death eater with golden blond hair, long eyelashes and green eyes explained.

"Good idea, Miss Gennings. Severus, Bellatrix, Fenrir? Will you all agree to be on the astronomy tower with Draco and Miss Granger at the specific time, hiding in the shadows and observing until it is done? Yes?" Voldemort questioned. All of them nodded. "Great. You are all excused." Voldemort whispered. Draco and Hermione got up and they both apparated back into hogsmeade. They were both about to walk back up to the castle but they were both stopped by a voice from behind them.

"Malfoy, get away from 'Mione!" The voice hissed. Both death eaters turned around to see Harry and Ron both standing there with their wands raised.

"Harry, Ron! Listen... I--" Hermione was cut off.

"--Go away, Weasel and Potter. Oi Potter, haven't you done enough damage to Granger already!?" Draco sneered, pulling Hermione behind him.

"Since when did you want to protect Hermione, Malfoy!?" Ron sneered back.

"Since--" Draco began to explain that Hermione was a death eater, but was stopped by Hermione gripping onto his wrist and forcing him to be quiet. Hermione quickly went onto her tip toes and whispered into Draco's ear.

"Please don't tell them.. I haven't told them yet!" Hermione stated quietly. Draco nodded in an understanding way.

"Hermione, get over here." Ron hissed.

"You can't tell me what to do, Ron!" Hermione snapped. Ron looked taken aback, and so did Draco and Harry at Hermione's behaviour.

"Hermione? Don't hang around with Malfoy and come with us. Now." Harry spoke up.

"I see what Ginny meant now, Harry. I see why you two had that fight. She did mention to me that you were too controlling!" Hermione retaliated.

"Hermione, g--" Ron was cut off.

"--just leave her alone!" Draco yelled. Ron raised his wand at Draco.

"Watch that big mouth of yours, Malfoy!" Ron hissed.

"I'd say the same to you, Weasel." Draco replied, also raising his wand.

"STUPIFY!!" Ron yelled.

"Protege."

"Expelliarmus."

"Protego."

"Petrificus totallus!" Ron screamed, and it hit Draco as he remained still. Ron strutted over to the still Draco and punched him once in the face, giving him a bleeding nose and nothing more.

"Ron!!!" Hermione raised her wand. "INCARCEROUS." Ron got tied up, Hermione faced Harry. "PETRIFICUS TOTALLUS!!" Harry stayed still. Hermione flicked her wand once and Draco's still body began to move and he clutched his nose. He looked up at the tied up Ron and the still Harry. Just as Draco was about to punch both of them, Hermione grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"It's not worth it, lets go." Hermione whispered as they started towards the castle, leaving the two Gryffindor boys still there as Draco and Hermione blocked out the sound of Ron's struggling and screaming after them.

..........

The next chapter: the Christmas holidays begins and the initiation starts when Hermione gets given her dark mark. Hermione stays at Malfoy Manor for the whole of the holidays, as Ron refuses to let Hermione step foot inside of the burrow.

They are on the train back to London and Hermione sits with Malfoy and his friends, until Ron and Harry come and find her and Hermione finally gives up and tells them... Everything!! Will Harry and the others understand? Will they ever trust her again? Or will hell break loose?