The flight

My name is Madison Harris. I live, I mean lived in a small village in Canada. Everything were absolutely wonderful there, I had a lot of friends. They would always be there for through fail and foul. The nature was beautiful. In the summer, all of the trees would shine in the most wonderful green colurs I've seen. In the winter, the whole village would be covered in thick layers of snow, me and my friends would build big snow fortresses and have snowball fights. My house was big and pretty. I had like the biggest yard ever, I don't even know if I explored the whole area!  Of course I had good grades in school. School had always been something important for me, my parents would always push me to the better and I'm kinda grateful fo that.

"Are you there yet?" Sophia asked me.

"No... :P. Im still on the plane" I replied.

Like I said, everything was wonderful in Canada until one day. I mentioned before that I were  one of the top students in school. My parents decided that I were sooo good in school, and loved it so much too the point where I had to live in the frickin school! Yeah, you heard it right. I were going to move the whole way to London England to go on a boarding school. Even tho it seemed a bit scary I were kinda exited to move there.

Sadly all of my friends still lived in Canada so I would move there alone. Sophia who was one of my best friends chatted with me on the phone until the pilot commanded us to put on our seatbelts because the plane would land soon.

Tired and nervous, I closed the phone and looked down on the buildings. Everything were so old yet modern. I could see the Big Ben from there and the castle. The light shined brightly in many cold colours. Bubbles formed in my stumach as the plane approached the ground. With a thump the plane had landed. A few people clapped their hands as we rolled on the flight lane. Soon people were standing up to take their baggage and stuff, they pushed eachother to escape from the plane as I still sat on my seat. My parents didn't travel with me because I wouldn't come back for a very long while. I would only  visit my parent on summer and winter break, the rest of the semester would I spend in the school or something. When only a few people were left in the long big plane I stood up. I removed my black bob cut from my face so I could see what I were doing. I grabbed my small baggage, which basically just was a military green backpack. Smoothly, I exited the plane and went to look after my luggage. Quiet and quickly, I followed people who I recognized from my plane. Maybe they would know where I could find my luggage.

After an whole hour of waiting for my luggage arrived I could finally go to the school. My parents had booked a taxi for me, who would drive me to Kharolin Boarding School. 

In the cab, I checked on my phone. The current time was 22:30 (11:30 pm). I sighed and looked outisde my window. The darkness was lightened by all of the city lamps. People were passing us, they were mostly normal people but some of them were a bunch of people in ther 20s who stumbleled across the road drunk. A shiver went down my spine as we entered the school area.

There was one big building built in dark brick and had a black roof. On each side, two other building with the same type of brick and roof like the main building, were all of the lamps closed. In the main building tho, all of the laps were opened. 

Slowly and quietly I grabbed by stuff, payed the taxi driver and went inside the building. Huge grey steps led me up to the black enormous door. I opened the heavy door, stepped inside while I were dragging my luggage behind me when I looked up and saw the room. The floor was covered with red tiles, long windows were behind the black sofas and a desk, maybe a reception or something in wood stood right in front of me. 

A woman, with blonde silky hair looked at me. Her friendly green eyes met me as she said "Hi! You must be Madison Harris, I'm Aurora Smith the mentor of the school. Welcome, it's a pleasure meeting you. It's pretty late, I should probably show you your romm."