It is staring at me

I closed eyes and waited for the hit. I didn't understand anything, what happened with the new begging, with the  new start?! Is he really supposed to hit me? Again? What i-
SLAAAAAAP
I fell on the floor. My skin on the face was pulsating, don't ask for the pain.
"Listen me, you little freak, or the next time you'll get more."
I standed up and ran to my room, after that I locked the door. I didn't want he to come there. The tears were falling down my cheeks, I couldn't stop them. I noticed little blood on my self. I went to the bathroom in my room and took off the prosthesis. Without the normal terrible look, one of the scars was bleeding. Sometimes that is happening. I washed it, ignoring the burning pain.

After all that I went in my bedroom again and sat on the bed. I remembered what my dad said. He really thought that? Before he said I'm beautiful as I am, but now...

"Just go sleep... It's not the first time when your dad is doing this... Remember the good moments today." I said to myself.
And I really did, I really remembered the good moments. That made me smile again. I looked at the clock, 9:30 already. I knew its still early, but I was tired and wanted to sleep. So I layed down the bed, I even didn't change my clothes or eat. After 5 minutes I was already sleeping.

Im in the school, there is and other boy. I have never seen him before. With blond hair and bruised eye. He has pink shirt and short jeans.
"I'M NOT THE PERSON WITH WHO YOU WILL IRRITATING!"
He is going to hit me, I don't know why and for what. I move my head and he didn't hit me, but someone behind me. I look behind, that is Ashley. She has bruised eye from the hit. That is my fault, she is hurt because me! She runs away from me, and doesn't come back. If she hate me now? If she doesn't talk to me again? If that was the end?

I woke up quickly. Oh no, no nightmare again... I never had like this before. But that was kinda scary too.
"When the nightmares would let me sleep?" I moaned annoyed and layed on the bed again, with hands on my face.
In the room was really cold, I looked at the window and it was open. Huh, I didn't remember me to opened it. I got up quickly and went to it. I looked out, there was really dark. I closed the window slowly, when I heard footsteps behind me. I was used honestly, every night I was hearing strange noises from the fifth floor. But this time behind me? I turned back and I saw strange human-like figure. With red eyes and black body. It was staring at me, I was staring at it. Then it disappeared. Just disappeared. Without words or movements.
I frozened in place when I remembered when Megan told me about demon with red eyes one time. Was that he? The red-eyes demon? Megan seemed afraid when she was talking about him. I don't know, if he is dangerous, he didn't do anything to me.

I was really tired and didn't think so much about that. I yawned and layed on the bed, falling asleep quickly. Tomorrow was the first day of school, I had to take a good rest.