prologue.

Cheap.

걸레 [geol-lae] a slut or easy woman who will sleep with anyone (lit. a rag)

# Everyone knew of his promiscuity, and they weren't surprised when they found out he'd been sleeping with someone taken.

# warning: contains smut, angst and controversial subjects.

prologue:

"You're really bad at this." Mark uttered, peering down on the girl who kneeled at his feet. Her bobbing head came to a halt, slowly lifting her smokey eyelids. Her glossed lips smacked as the finally joined together, parting from his pelvis.

"Don't ask for one again." She hissed, wiping her mouth.

Soyeon, her name was: A popular girl of eighteen years. She and Mark had been dating for six months, on and off. It was a mid-summer's day when the pair finally decided to take their relationship seriously. He'd already introduced her to all his friends, all his family, and he to hers. Together, they were inseparable, but Soyeon complained as Mark constantly labelled himself 'Not in the mood.'

Having zipped up his fly, Mark stood, slowly sliding his hands around her small waist. "I'm sorry baby, I was fucking about." He mumbled beneath the coconut scent of her bourbon hair. Soyeon was humiliated, and Mark had always made it clear that she was simply incapable of satisfying him. In ways, Soyeon was troublesome: she'd make it clear if her emotions were hurt and wouldn't dare speak to her lover until he had apologised, no matter how petty the cause be; she'd refuse to let anyone help her, whether it be jar opening or homework as she had just too much pride; and she'd never let anyone win against her, in literally anything. Yet that was exactly what made Soyeon so popular.

A small kiss against his pale cheeks reassured the boy that she wasn't all too upset, yet he couldn't help but feel a little empty. Mark wasn't excited for her anymore.

To him, she had grown tedious.

𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗉 | 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara