★papers★

Dear Chan Sook,

First of all, congratulations on becoming a trainee. We are extremely proud of you, and feel very lucky to have you on our team. Seondly, there are some things that I have to discuss with you. 

Here is my number:

012-3456-7890

Please contact me whenever you are free, so that I can talk to you about your schedule, concept, stage name, etc.

Thank you!

Minn Ashli

CEO and CFO of Yellow Minn Sora Entertainment

Chan Sook read over the email for the hundredth time in order to soak in all of the information. She was still in shock that all of this was happening, and shook her head as to quickly clear her thoughts. Skillfully whipping out her phone, she unlocked it, and added Ashli into her contacts.

"How should I text her...?" Chan Sook wondered aloud.

"Keep it simple sis," a male voice sounded from behind her.

Fully turning around so that she could see the owner of the voice, she saw that it was her little brother, Ji Ho. She tilted her head slightly, and cocked an eyebrow at the boy. "You really think I should?"

"I know you should," Ji Ho answered surely.

"Okay... thanks Ji Ho."

"No problem. Good luck Sookie." With that, he turned on his heel and left.

"Keep it simple, Chan," the girl whispered to herself. Fingers shaking, breath wavering, she began to compose a new message to Ashli.

💛LOVELY BOSS💛

Hello!

Chan Sook?

Yeah, sorry, I should have said that >.<

No worries, Sook. I just needed to discuss a few things with you.

Ok!

Haha someone's excited.

Definitely.

First, your schedule for June has been created already, I'll email it to you later, and you can tell me if there are any issues, k?

👍

I also wanted to discuss your concept with you.

I've narrowed it down to three options for you: joy, problems, and love.

I'm simplifying it, btw.

Oh ok.

Um...