After sometime,

Abhi feels sleepy but still comes with her... She smiled seeing him yawning often.. Pragya went towards the gate...

Abhi: Pragya.. We can walk in the garden itself.. Why..(yawns)

Pragya: are you coming or not..

Abhi with a pout: ok..

Pragya: i didn't compel you.. Go and sleep Mr.Abhi...

Abhi: no..no.. Let's go.. (He runs)

Pragya jogs and Abhi tries to cope up with her speed... Abhi slips in the way.. Pragya holds his hand...Abhi smiles seeing her holding him..

Pragya: you are in half sleep..i can't take the blame if you got injured while you walk with me.. so.. Please go back..

Abhi: shall we go to beach.. Just 100 feet distance from here.. Morning rise will be beautiful there..

Pragya looks at him..

Abhi pleads her through his eyes.. Pragya sternly accepted him but smiled at his back when he didn't notice her..

While they walk.. They saw a dog coming towards them and barked.. Abhi hides behind Pragya... Pragya smiles without his knowledge... She scolds him for being cowardice...

Abhi: there's no need for me to prove my braveness to this street dog..

Pragya shooed it away.. They started walking.. Abhi got exhausted.. He couldn't walk.. He sits on the road side.. Pragya sits near to him.. Abhi felt happy... He smiles..

Pragya: Are you ok.. Now.. Shall we go back home...we can hire an auto... Or something..

Abhi: but you told me that we could go to beach...

Pragya: but you...

Abhi: I'm fit and fine.. Look at this.. (Showing his forceps) let's go..

Pragya: are you sure...

Abhi: yes..

They started walking.. Abhi felt tired, Pragya understood him.. She holds his hands.. Abhi is surprised.. Pragya turned her face as if nothing happened.. Abhi smiles... He got a new ultra energy to walk further..

They reached the beach.. Pragya looked at the sunrise excitedly... Abhi got happy..

Abhi in mind: i must tell, you are that cute.. I love you ....

Where have you been these much days.. My cutie pie..

She smiled at him.. He smiles back.. They got a tea from a nearby tea shop.. Abhi's moustache lightly spilled with tea drops.. Pragya asked him to wipe..but still some is there.. She wiped it with her hankie.. Abhi surprisingly looked at her..

They started walking back to mansion.. on the way,

Abhi: have you loved someone before.. Pragya..

Pragya: no.. What about you..

Abhi: i thought i had loved before but till i meet you.. Because i realized my true love only for you.. (Looks at her)

She hung her head down and starts moving fast.. Abhi smiles seeing her in silence..

They reached the mansion.. Abhi went back to sleep.. Pragya went to take bath... She came out dressed in a chudi and saw both Kiara and Abhi sleeping in the same positions.. When Pragya saw Abhi going to fall down .. She runs towards him and stopped him.. With difficulty she pushed him.. That time, Abhi holds her hands... And smiles in sleep.. Seeing him smiling, she got smile too..