The New bonding!!

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. please do continue your support..
After reaching 80 votes, I will update the next part friends..

💖💖💖💖

Pragya and Kiara started going towards school in their Nano.. Kiara seems to be so excited more than usual, Pragya felt something is fishy...

Pragya: Kiara, first you didn't want to go to school today ... Now you are so excited.. what's the reason...

Kiara; mom... My buddy is coming to school mom... Wow... It's gonna be rocking..

Pragya: who is that buddy...
Oh.. don't tell me that it's Rockstar...

Kiara: of course mom, my Rockstar buddy....
Hurray.. bale.. bale..

Pragya: oh my god.. I don't know.. what magic spells he did...

Kiara: mom, speed up...the car.. soapbox go fast..

Pragya: Kiara,how many Times I have told you call it as nano.. not soapbox.. for godsake.. please..

Kiara: ok, just for you.. but the truth it is a soapbox...

Pragya: Kiara, I don't know from where did you find these peculiar names for everything... omg...

Kiara: Mom, speed the car... We are getting late...

Pragya: (with a smile) yeah, yeah sure...

....

Sunny: chaachu, why are you driving this fast... It's not late.. go slow...

Abhi: yeah.. yeah. (But still he drives the car fast)

Sunny: chaachu... Tell me.. first... Have you find chaachi for me... Your face seems to be bright for the past 2 days... And your fishy activities, always smiling ...

Tell me chaachu, are you fallen in love with someone??

Abhi: what... Do you think so.. not like that... If so, I will tell you..

Sunny: chaachu. Why are you speaking tensed or serious... We can go slow...

Abhi: ok.. sunny...

A beep Sound came from his phone.. he got a smile on his face...

Abhi: sunny.. open the message...

Sunny: ok chaachu..

Who is this... Kiara Pragya...
Chaachu... I asked you..

Abhi: first tell me what she texted...

Sunny: haan...

Kiara: buddy, I reached... Where are you...??😞, I am searching for you here and there.... Tell me buddy.. the landmark😧

Abhi: oh no.. she has reached..