Fallen in love...

Hi friends!!how are you all.. hope you all fine and forgive me for my delay... 1000 times Sorry friends... Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments..
Thank you sooooo much for waiting friends...
Here it's a long update for my delay...
After reaching 90 votes, I will update the next ...

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Here the Story starts...

Abhi is shown touching Kiara and Pragya's photo on his phone and kisses it with smile... There Kiara slept with her notebook.. without doing her maths homework.. After sometime, Abhi went to sleep...

Morning 3'O clock...

Pragya comes out of the hospital with a yawn... As her duty time is over... She started her car.. it moved but stopped after going far from there towards her home.. there she came out to see the problem coming front of the car.. there she saw her car is punctured... She didn't know what to do... It's late night.. none is there in the road except two dogs out of which one is barking at her and other is roaming around.. street light is not in good condition... It off and on... Makes her get afraid little..

She looked around to search for an auto.. but nothing is there.. suddenly 5 boys came there talking with each other... They looked at her and smiled at each other among themselves making her afraid.. she is wearing jeans... She adjusts her dress, she felt somewhat awkward.. she gets into the car and called the hospital receptionist to inform the watchman..

At the same time, that 5 men came near to her... Knocking the window asking whether she needs their help with a smiling face making her got jerked in fear...

She simply nodded her head as no in fear.. Watchman attended the call and she told him the situation,.. he assured her that he will come there... After sometime, watchman came with his cycle... Towards her car...

Pragya is still sitting inside the car, there 5 men sitting near a fence just 5 feet from her car.. Watchman knocked her car window, she came out and he helped him in repairing the punctured tyre.. there 5 men came towards them.. Pragya got sweat beads, she stood behind that old man.. they pulled the screw driver from the old man..

A man: Madam.. we asked you whether you need any help.. but you didn't ask us.. now this blind old man...

Watchman: Mind your words.. do you know who is she...

A man; whoever she is.. we won't bother.. Oi.. madam.. why are you silent, hot lady..

Old man: just shut up...

Pragya: please don't disturb us.. I have to go.. my child is alone in home.. please give it back...

A man; we won't, what will you do.. (winking smile)

Watchman: if I call the police, do you know what will happen..she is a doctor..Don't behave like a nonsense ..

Pragya: (with tears) please give it back.. I have to go.. my child is alone...

A man: oh.. your child is alone...so.. where is your husband.. shall we accompany you till your home (with a smile)