Chapter 4

SORRY SA WRONG GRAMMAR! ^_^

ENJOY READING! ^_^

***
DAY 15

IT'S BEEN 2 week since our classes started. And the past few days was always a disaster because of some girls always bully me. And I've been hanging out with Elias. Even the weekends.

Today is Monday.

"Hey, Zel. You okay?" Elias ask.

I didn't know that I was being absent-minded for a long time.

"Tss. Don't call me that. No one ever call me by that name.", I hissed.

"Great. Then I'll be the first one to call you that,"he said then wink at me.

Sasagutin ko na sana siya nang nay bigla akong naramdaman na malamig mulo sa ulo ko. Then it came running down making me so wet. And it's too late to realize that it was my classmates who splashed some waters on me.

"What the fuck!"napatayo ako.

"That's what you get! Wag mo ngang nilalandi si Elias!"

My god! Di na sila nahiya? Nasa harapan pa nila si Elias, for God's sake!

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Elias keep cussing. He stand up then remove his coat and he use that to cover me. "What the fuck is your fucking problem?! Inaano ba kayo ni Zel?!"he shouted.

"E-Eh kasi... N-Nilalalandi ka n-niya..." some of them answered.

"Malandi siya!"someone shouted.

"She keeps flirting to you!"

"Lagi siyang nagpapapansin sayo!"

"Fuck! That's none of your business! And did you just call her a flirt?!"he shouted again.

"But it's true! She's a flir--"

-SLAP!-

I just saw a palm landed on that girl's cheek. It was Keilene.

"Take that back!"sigaw niya. I didn't even saw her coming.

"Argh! Why would I? And Keilene, why are you even friends with that slut, huh?"

-SLAP!-

Keilene slap her again.

"How dare you! Do you wanna know why I'm hanging out with her? It's because she's true! She don't have a fucking fake personality! She's true to herself! Unlike you! Your fake! You only hang out with me because I'm rich, and I'm that campus queen! Why? Are you insecure on her beauty? Because she doesn't use make up and Elias hang out with her?! It's because her beauty is natural! Not like you! Para kang coloring book sa kapal ng make up mo! Maybe you should eat make up, so you can be pretty on inside too." ani Keilene.

"Uh! Ang kapal rin ng mukha mo, ano? Why would I be insecure kung alam ko na pinaglalaruan lang siya ni Elias? One day, I'll laugh at her if I saw her crying! Dahil pinaglalaruan lang siya ni Elias!"the bitch look at me. Taas noo ko siyang tinignan. "And you! Your a slut! Slut! Slut! Slut! A fucking whore and sl--"

-BLAG!-

I didn't let her finish her speech. Agad ko siyang sinipa sa dibdib dahilan para tumalsik siya ng bahagya, nilapitan ko siya at iniluhod ang isang tuhod ko. Agad kong hinila ang kwelyo ng blouse niya.

"Alam mo ba?! Nanggigigil na ako sayo! Call me war freak, I don't care! Kayang kaya kitang patalsikin dito sa school! I don't fucking care if you think Elias is just toying me around, because that's none of your fucking business!"I shouted.