Chapter One (Tris)

I wake up in my apartment to the sound of people running in the halls. Then I realize that today is my first day training initiates with Tobias. I get up, get dressed, and head to the cafeteria. When I walk in I see Tobias sitting at a table with Chris, Will, Zeke, and Shauna.
"Hey handsome!" I say while I kiss him.
"Hey beautiful!" he says returning the kiss.
We kiss for what seams like forever.
"Get a room!" Zeke says.
We pull away and I sit down.
"I can't wait to train initiates with you!" I say to Tobias.
"Me neither! We should get going. They could start coming at any moment."
We walk to the net and wait at the bottom. We wait for like three minutes when a blue blur hits the net. We reach to help the person off of the net, and I realize it's a girl.
"What's you name?" Tobias asks in his instructor voice.
"Caden."
"First jumper, Caden!" I yell. "Welcome to Dauntless."
She goes and stands and the other people start coming down.
*****Time Lapse*****
When everyone is done jumping, we end up with.
Abnegation-Chloe
Weird.
Candor- Layla, Jake, Nick
Dauntless Born-Britney, Jack, Adam, Cameron, Rylee
Erudite-Caden, Anna, Trinity, Kannon, Colton
"All the Dauntless born go with Lauren. The rest you stay with us." Tobias says pointing to me and him. "We are Four and Six, your initiation instructors."
"Like the numbers?" Layla, the Candor girl says.
"Exactly like the numbers." I say.
We give them a tour of the compound and they go to their dormitories.
(Tobias's POV)
Today is my one year anniversary with Tris. Tonight I'm taking Tris to the chasm where we had our first kiss for a romantic picnic. I'm so nervous. But all I have to do is remember:
"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."
Phillipians 4:13
I bought a nice but simple ring for Tris because that is what she would want. I can't wait for tonight!
A/N~~~~
Hey guys! This is my first chapter and I'm curious to see how you like it. I owe another shoutout to my awesome friend booklover_46. She gave me this idea!
Stay Cool✌️
Books_are_life_10