♚ 02:00 ♚ - REFLECTION

Start from the beginning

"Us, Bert, not we." One of the mice who was taller and standing next to him corrected. I could tell it was a she as well due of her outfit. "But he's right, Cinderella can actually understand us."

I just stared at them in horror, I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I was having a conversation with things that weren't supposed to talk.

"You can understand us!" The one I assumed as Jaq due to the colors in his clothes said with a big smile.

"Yeah? I'm...f-feaking out too." I replied, blinking severally, but then I understood what they meant. Cinderelvis never understood what they said, I mean she did but she could never hear them, so how in the world can I hear th—

"Ahhhhhh." I screamed in pain and fell off the table. My head was instantly attacked by a sudden sharp pain, like a hammer had been slammed into my head severally and all I could hear was a loud sound as I gripped my head.

"Cinderelly!" They all shouted and ran towards me but I was scared. So I moved backwards quickly and they stopped approaching me, and just like that, the pain went away like it was never there and I began to pant.

"What the....fuck!"

"Are you okay?" The mice I saw first asked, they all had a worried slash sad looks on. I gulped and gave him a small nod.

"I'm fine." I replied, still taking several breaths.

How the fuck can I even tell when they look sad? Also, wha the fuck had just happened to me.

"What's going on?" Another mice asked, worriedly.

"You're acting strange and you also understand us." The female mice in pink stated.

I gulped. "I uh, it's complicated. The only reason why I'm freaking out is because I don't know you people. I mean I do but I don't know you personally like you think you do." They all said nothing, confused.

So I continued. "I am not...I'm not your Cinder...elly, okay? T-This is a big misunderstanding."

They all exchanged looks like they were trying to understand what I meant and I slowly stood up, ready to explain like a teacher in highschool. "My name is Elvis, No Cindy, and I...I am not from this your....world where rats, I mean mice can talk, I'm not...I'm not Cinderelly."

"We don't understand." Jaq said and I sighed in frustration.

"Of course you don't, you are an animal." I muttered and I saw his face twitch. "Okay, let me explain again." I said and began explaining everything and how I ended up in this enchanted, stupid world while keeping my distance.

"So, where is Cinderelly?" The mice on yellow asked in a sad tone, his face sad as well. And by his crop top and bloated belly, I knew he was Gus.

"I don't know." I sighed. "I don't even know anything about this world and I don't know why she's called Cinderelvis here instead of Cinderella." I sighed, tiredly scratching my hair.  "I don't know why I am here, I don't know what is happening and no one is explaining anything to me." I was frustrated.

"You look so alike." Another spoke and I nodded.

"Yeah, I know and now I am talking to rats."

"Mice!" Another female corrected with a glare.

"Y-Yeah, mice, sorry." I said with a nod and ran a hand through my hair. "I didn't even know you guys could give facial expressions, much more talk like humans." I chuckled maniacally.

"Are you....okay?" Gus asked, staring at me like I was crazy because maybe i was.

"Me? Crazy? No Gus, I'm not."