ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

"Everyone knows the plan right?" Heather asked as she had a map of the city on the table.

"Yeah" they all said in unison.

"Alright we'll strike at midnight, they'll call this Crime a work of art" heather smirked deviously and everyone laughed evilly.

————

"We already know they'll strike at midnight so that when we'll come in from behind them, and BOOM we got em where we want them" Courtney smirked.

"What if one of us gets hurt, then what will happen?" Sierra asked as she hugged her Cody doll from the drama brothers.

"We have Bridgette for healing, now we hide near the bank until midnight then we'll strike" Courtney said proudly and everyone nodded.

————

-At Midnight-

"You think their here yet?" mike whispered as the hawks hid on a rooftop, where they couldn't be seen.

"I don't know- look that van!" Courtney whispered yelled as she pointed toward a black van, and growled when she saw the vultures step out of it.

"Aright now go!" Courtney whispered yelled as they jumped off the building.

"Every freeze, no body move" Alejandro threatened.

"Put the money in the bag, or we will shoot" heather smirked.

"Empty out the vault, and me and my doll will be on our way" Alejandro smirked and the vultures laughed lowly.

The worker timidly ran to the vault and filled the bag up with money, the vultures laughed evilly as the watched the woman fumble with the cash because she was so scared.

"Looks what we have here, some nasty vultures" Courtney smirked as she saw the vultures jump and turn to see the hawks.

"Go fly back to your nest, your not needed here" heather spat.

"We're here to stop you," Courtney said and the hawks nodded.

"I'd like to see you try, birdie" heather smirked, Courtney growled and charged toward her, and threw heather to the ground.

Duncan watched in amazement as Courtney went in on heather, he soon snapped out of it and ran at mike.

Right as the brawl was about to break loose the police came, "police come out with you hands up!"

Courtney was so determined on beating heather that she didn't hear the polices order, and to Duncan's horror..

The police officer shot her in her thigh.

Courtney cried out in agony as she rolled off heather and Duncan ran over to her.

Duncan cried as he held Courtney in his arms "you assholes she didn't do anything!"

Duncan picked Courtney up in his arms, ignoring the cops protest, he took her into the van and expected the wound.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Duncan rambled as he looked at the deep wound, he growled as Bridgette ran over to him, and pushed him to the side.

"Go away I can handle this" Bridgette sneered but Duncan didn't move one bit. 

"I'm not going anywhere I'm staying here with the girl I lov-" Duncan caught himself mid sentence and covered his mouth.

"I don't care about your love life get me that med kit!" Bridgette demanded and Duncan happily obliged.

He threw her the med kit, and she got the tweezers, she tore off a part of Courtney's pants, she then looked up at Duncan and gave him a firm look.

"You might want to hold her down" Bridgette said coldly and Duncan nodded, he moved toward Courtney and held her arms to her side.

Bridgette dug the tweezers into the wound trying to find the bullet, Courtney screamed in pain, and Duncan closed his eyes tightly refusing to cry.

Bridgette finally got ahold of the bullet and pulled it out, Courtney screamed and Duncan tenderly kissed her forehead.

Bridgette put down the bullet and wrapped Courtneys wound, Courtney's breathing was rapid and she looked up at Duncan and smiled weakly.

"I lov- AGH!" Courtney screamed as Bridgette brushed her fingers across her wound.

The hawks rushed over to the van and growled when they saw Duncan holding Courtney's hand and her crying.

"You out your not needed here!" Mike demanded and Duncan growled refusing to leave Courtney.

"Im not going anywhere I'm her boyfriend!" Duncan lied, god how much he wished that was true.

"Get out, now!" Mike and zoey demanded, Duncan sighed and kissed Courtney's cheek and left the van, much to his dismay.

Duncan looked back at the vultures and they refused to look at him, 'dating a hawk?' They thought to themselves.

Duncan sighed as he watched the van doors close, the car start up, and the van driving away.

Duncan pulled a small wooden skull out of his pocket, he carved this by hand for Courtney, and she was just taken away from him.

Do you know how many splinters he got?

"Ill come and get you Courtney, I'm promise you on my ma's grave.." Duncan whispered to himself as he clutched the wooden skull in his hand.

"I'm gonna get my princess!" Duncan yelled as he threw his arms up into the air.

————