ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

"Dude your seriously gonna go on a 'date' with Courtney?" Scott asked as Duncan put on his combat boots.

"I wish it was a date, but were just going as friends" Duncan sighed.

"Look Duncan don't play her like you did Gwen, our I'll swoop in and steal your girl, with my charm" Alejandro smirked to himself.

"Your not gonna steal anything, Alright I'll try and make some moves just don't mind me when we're banging against a wall" Duncan smirked.

"Yo, my room is next to yours try not to be so loud!" Scott smirked.

"Well it's been a good talk boys but I gotta go on my 'date' with Courtney" Duncan smirked and walked out the door.

————

"Does my hair look okay dawn?" Courtney said as she tried putting her hair into a top knot.

"Courtney stop stressing, Wait why are you getting so dressed up I thought you were going as friends?" Dawn asked.

"We'll yeah.. I at least want to look.. okay" Courtney said slightly embarrassed she was dressing up.

"Look Courtney just put on a sweater, the one you love, and you look good in that" dawn smiled and handed her the sweater.

"Thanks Dawn I know I'm asking for a lot but can you drive me my cars in the shop" Courtney said as she pulled the sweater over her head.

"Anything to get you to your 'dunkie' yeah, I heard the nick names you give each other" dawn smirked.

"Whatever just drive me to my 'date' please" Courtney and Dawn laughed.

—————

Duncan waited outside of the restaurant and looked down at his watch it was only 7:28PM she may be here any second.

"Hey dunkie" Courtney teased and Duncan looked up and he felt himself drool.

"Uh- Duncan you there?" Courtney smiled as she waved her hand in front of his face.

"Yeah I'm here, you look.. wow" Duncan said and Courtney giggled.

"Thanks now lets go eat, I'm starving" Courtney said as she grabbed his hand and walked into the restaurant.

They sat down at a table in the far back, away from everyone, the both agreed they didn't want people hearing their conversation.

"I have a question" Courtney smiled and lazily leaned over the table.

"Ask away" Duncan smirked.

"Have you always been you know bad?" Courtney shrugged.

"Well after my ma died my father kinda shunned me out, and acted cold toward me, so I decided to not follow everyone's exceptions and orders except for yours" Duncan smirked.

"Why do you want to follow my orders?" Courtney laughed a bit at what Duncan said.

"I like it when you give me orders, it turns me on" Duncan's smirked at the way Courtney bit her lip.

"What would you two like to drink?" The some what attractive waiter said.

"I would like an iced tea please" the waiter eyed Courtney and wrote down her order.

"And for you?" she said flirtatiously and leaned in on Duncan, showing off her bust.

"A sprite toots" Duncan winked at her and the waitress giggled, wrote down his order, and walked away trying her best to swing her non exist hips.