Pen Pal! Hong Kong X Reader- Love Letters

Start from the beginning

I hope to get a letter from you again soon!

Love

(Name)"

You pondered at the love part and blushed lightly hoping you hadn't over done it... What if he though you were creepy? You were just about to cross it out and replace it with something else when you noticed Gilbert peering over your shoulder and smirking.

"Love eh? Kesesese~ looks like (Name)'s already hitting on ze poor boy~"

"S-shut up Gil! That's none of your business"

"Your business is my business (Name), haven't you learnt your lesson by now?"

Cue headesk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your mother stared at you weirdly as you raced out of the door and excitedly checked your mailbox for letters from Leon (like you had done so everyday for the past week, you even got up earlier and everything).

"(Name), are you feeling alright? What happened to you sleeping in all the time and not-a-morning-person attitude?"

"N-nothing...imdefinitelynotwaitingforaletterfrommysupercutepenpal"

"...what?"

"N-nevermind! YES IT'S HERE! Finally~" you grinned to yourself and raced to school with the letter (it all its cute stationary paper goodness) pressed to your chest.

You practically burst into the classroom, flopped into your seat and poured yourself over the letter.

"To (Name), (cute name by the way)

You know how you said you weren't pretty? Well you were right. you're not pretty- you're beautiful. As for the loud part I wish I could be there to hear you I bet you sound as cute as you look. You seem like a wonderful girl and Im glad I am able to have you as a pen pal. I'm also glad you like Hong Kong, maybe one day you could come visit me and I'll take you to a festival with fireworks.

From

Leon

P.S I attached a photo too but I'm nowhere near as attractive as you are (Name). I hope you're not too disappointed..."

You squealed quietly to yourself as you gingerly picked up the photo of Leon.

...Lies. How dare he say he wasn't attractive. He was the most handsome man you had ever seen. Your fingers lightly skimmed over his chestnut brown hair and his cool brown eyes.

"Wao~" you felt so lucky and you couldn't help but fall for him mo- wait what? Before you could ask yourself what you had just thought, someone snatched the photo from your hand.