Chapter 1: Prologue

Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley have 3 children, James Sirus Potter, Albus Severus Potter and Lily Luna Potter. James is a 2nd year Gryffindor and Albus is starting Hogwarts that year. Lily is two years younger and unable to go to Hogwarts yet. The book ended after they got on the train, but it really didn't end, it was the beginning of a new chapter. Let's take the journey and see what the new generation brings to Hogwarts!

With Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Lily and Hugo leaving the station apparting to Harry and Ginny's home,

Hermione and Ginny made some tea. Harry and Ron were talking and Lily and Hugo were upstairs playing with their toys. Hermione and Ginny brought some tea and sandwiches while they sat on the couch. Ron immediately ate the sandwiches. "Ronald!" Hermione playfully hit his arm. "What I'm hungry!" Ron said eating his sandwich. "Some things never change." Harry said laughing at Ron. "You should've seen him at his 8th birthday, he ate that cake so fast, he forgot to blow out the candles." Ginny said. "My stomach was on fire for weeks." Ron said laughing. "I wonder how the kids are." Hermione said. "They'll be fine." Ron said drinking the tea. Harry was just sitting there thinking and grinning a bit. "What's wrong?" Ginny asked holding his hand. "Just enjoying my life with my best friends, kids, family and most importantly you." Harry said. Ginny kissed him and he kissed back. Ron let out a groan and looked away. "Stop it. It's love Ron and I think it's cute." Hermione said. Ron kissed her and she kissed back. Harry and Ginny sat there shocked. "How was that for love?" Ron asked. "Brilliant." Hermione said. Ron smiled and put his arm around Hermione. "Hermione want to help me with dinner?" Ginny asked. "Yea sure." Hermione said getting up and going to the kitchen with Ginny. "I'm surprised there mate." Harry said. "Why is it the tone of surprise?" Ron asked. "You weren't being a dumbo." Harry said. Ron hit his arm and laughed they both walked into the kitchen seeing what Ginny and Hermione were cooking. "What are you two cooking?" Ron asked. "A muggle cuisine called Macaroni and Cheese with steak." Hermione said. "Yum!" Harry said. Hugo and Lily ran down the stairs into the kitchen. "Daddy!" Hugo said jumping into Ron's arms. "Yes Hugo?" Ron said. "Lily and I were playing Quidditch and I beat her." Hugo said. "Congrats that's my boy!"Ron said. "Dad!" Lily said jumping into his arms. "Yes sweetie?" Harry said. "He beat me but I'll get him back." Lily said. "Don't give up you'll beat him." Harry said hugging her. "Thanks daddy but mommy?" Lily said. "Yes?" Ginny said. "Did you ever beat Dad?" Lily asked. "Yes I did your father lost a couple times to me but I lost a couples times to your dad." Ginny said smirking. "Mommy?" Hugo said. "Yes darling?" Hermione said. "Did you ever beat Dad in Quidditch?" Hugo asked. "No sadly I never competed against him." Hermione said. "But she did beat me in school, she was smartest in all our years at Hogwarts." Ron stated while looking at Hermione smiling. Hermione blushed. "Toast to James, Albus, Rose, and Teddy for a new school year may they do well and have adventures like we did. Maybe not, but may they learn the true meaning of friendship and love." Harry said. They toasted and began dinner.

At Hogwarts,
James, Albus, Rose and Teddy got off the train going to the carriages. "Hogwarts looks beautiful at night." Rose said looking up. "New year, new pranks." Teddy said. "Hey!" Hagrid yelled. "Hagrid!" Albus said. They all gave him a hug. "Welcome back Teddy and James don't get into too much trouble. Welcome Rose and Albus, I remember when you twos was born. You're all grown up like your mom and dad." Hagrid said while crying. "Don't cry Hagrid, it's okay." Albus said. "I'm fine, go on I'll see you guys in the Great Hall. Good luck Rose and Albus!" Hagrid said walking away from them. They went up to the carriages and walked to the stairs where Professor McGonagall was. "Hello Miss Weasley and Mr. Potter. Nice to see you again." McGonagall said. "Nice to see you again too." Rose said. Professor McGonagall left and went into the Great Hall for a moment. A blonde-haired boy walked up and stood next to Albus. "Hello I'm Scorpius Malfoy." Scorpius said. "Hello I'm Albus Potter and this is my cousin Rose Weasley." Albus said. "Glad to meet some friends. I don't have any friends." Scorpius said looking down. "Hey I'll be your friend." Albus said shaking his hand. "Thank you." Scorpius said. Albus just looked at him and felt his hand soothed by his hand. Then they all went into the Great Hall ready to be sorted by the Sorting Hat. "Rose Weasley." Professor McGonagall called. Rose walked up to the stool and sat down. The sorting hat was placed on her head. "Well there, another Weasley, brave and smart, that'll be GRYFFINDOR!" The sorting hat yelled. The Gryffindor table clapped and cheered for Rose when she sat down. A few more people went up and got sorted. "Scorpius Malfoy." Professor McGonagall called. Scorpius walked up to stool and the hat was placed on his head. "Ah a lot of Malfoys in Slytherin, you'll be great in SLYTHERIN!" The sorting hat said. The Slytherin table cheered and clapped when Scorpius Malfoy sat down. "Albus Potter." Professor McGonagall called. Albus sat down on the stool nervously. The hat was placed on his head. " Potter. Potter. Potter. Brave, loyal, wise, and with wit. Hard decision but I think you'd be great in GRYFFINDOR!" The sorting hat said loudly. Albus went and sat with the cheering Gryffindor table. "Congrats little bro." James said patting his back. "Congrats cousin." Teddy said shaking his hand. "Congrats Al." Rose said. Albus turned around looking at Scorpius he smiled and mouthed congrats. Albus mouthed congrats back and ate his dinner with his house. During dinner two boys were talking to him. "I'm Jason Thomas and this is Tyler Finngian." Jason said. "Hello I'm Albus Potter. And Jason your father is named Dean? And Tyler your father is named Seamus?" Albus asked. "Yes, and your father is Harry Potter?" Tyler asked. "Yes. Nice to meet you two." Albus said shaking their hands. Albus, Jason, and Tyler were in the same room too. "Hey isn't there suppose to be four in here?" Albus asked. "Yes." A boy out of breath with feathers in his hair. "Who are you?" Tyler asked. "I'm Arthur Longbottom." Arthur said. "Your dad is named Neville right?" Albus said. Arthur nodded. "Wow all of our fathers were friends and lived in this room." Albus said. "Wow, why were you late Arthur?" Jason asked. "My dad is the Herbology teacher and I was helping him experiment on plants when a bird came in and attacked me." Arthur said while taking out the feathers. They all laughed and went to bed.

With Rose,
Rose lived in a room with Vanessa Wood, Ashley Underwood, and Lucy Finngian. "Ashley who are your parents?" Rose asked. "Cho Chang and Paul Underwood." Ashley said. "My parents used to be friends with your mom." Rose said. "That's cool and now we're all friends." Ashley said. "Group Hug!" Vanessa said. "Don't forget me!" Lucy said. They had a group hug and laughed then went to bed.

With Harry and Ginny,
Harry and Ginny were tucking in Lily. "Goodnight Lily." Harry said kissing her forehead. "Goodnight dad." Lily said hugging him. "Goodnight sweetheart." Ginny said hugging her and kissing her forehead. "Goodnight mommy." Lily said. Lily jumped into bed and said love you mommy and daddy. "We love you too." Harry said. Ginny turned out the lights and closed the door. Harry and Ginny got in their pajamas and got ready for bed. Harry was laying in bed for Ginny. Ginny came out of the bathroom and cuddled into Harry. Ginny let out a sigh. "What's wrong Gin?" Harry asked. "I hope Albus is okay." Ginny said. "Ginny I'm sure he's fine." Harry said reassuringly. "Okay." Ginny said calming down. "Relax Gin." Harry said kissing her hair. "Oh that reminds me Lily should start practicing my secret spell." Ginny said grinning. Harry rolled his eyes. Ginny laughed and smiled at him. "Goodnight Ginny. I love you with all my heart." Harry said wrapping his arms around her. "Goodnight Harry. I love you with all heart too." Ginny said cuddling into him. Ginny turned out the lights and kissed him and he kissed back. They fell asleep peacefully.

With Ron and Hermione,
Ron and Hermione tucked Hugo in and went to get ready for bed. Ron was waiting for Hermione when Hermione came and laid next to him. "I really hope Rose is making friends and doing well." Hermione said. "She's fine and she's smart so that's better too." Ron said. "Your right." Hermione said. "Finally I'm right!" Ron said loudly. "Shh! Keep it down! Hugo is sleeping." Hermione said. "Sorry." Ron said. "Goodnight Ronald. I love you." Hermione said. "Goodnight Mione, I love you too." Ron said while turning out the lights. Hermione and Ron cuddled into each other and fell asleep peacefully.

The first day at Hogwarts got out to a pretty good start. Could somebody or some people finding love in the middle of Hogwarts? Find out in the next chapter so stick around for more!
(Sequel to Far Away:Hinny)