It's (III)

"Jennie! Can you please hurry now? We're going to be late." I stumped my feet as I try to control my annoyance to the girl in the bathroom.

"Wait! I'm already drying myself." She shouted

"You can do that outside! I haven't even brushed my teeth. Faster!" Ugh. This girl is like snail.

Minutes after, the door opened and to my surprised she is naked and is trying to dry her hair.

"What the hell? Jennie!" I shouted earning a chuckle from her.

"What? You told me to dry my hair outside" she said completely clueless on what she just did.

"Get inside and dry yourself there but make it faster. The park's going to open and it will be packed quickly and annoying children will invade the rides and the queue will be long and---" i was cut by this annoying little mandu with a peck on my lips.

"Relax babe, we'll arrive there soon." And she closed the door, leaving me astounded.

It's been what? A year since my life began. Yes, my life ended when my parents died but I was revived when she came into my life.

She's the beat in my heart that keeps my blood circulating. She's the gravity and I keep on falling. She's the stars and the moon in my dark evening sky. She's the reason why I don't want to die.

Finally after centuries, Jennie  finished bathing and she took me to an amusement park 2 hours away from our house.

"So this is how a park looks like" i said enthusiastically and hugged her really tight.

"I know you'll like it." And she showed her infamous gummy smile that made my heart melt.

I never experience going to an amusement part ever since and I'm so happy that my first time is with her. We went to a ride called space shuttle, rode bump cars, carousel and we kissed in ferris wheel.

Everything's perfect. Everything was going smoothly, right love? I was so happy. We were happily in love.

"Are you hungry,Jen?" We are walking out of the park. It's already 7 in the evening.

She nodded and smile. She intertwined our hands and I looked at how perfect her hand fits in mine. It's like hers is made especially for me, no one else.

"I love you, Lisa."

If you're wondering how on earth did we became together, I must say it's bound to happen. Maybe the gods above doesn't want me there yet so they sent me an angel in her form.

She saved me.

She's the only reason why my heart and lungs are still functioning.

She's the reason why I care about myself, because I want to be with her. It's ironic how years ago, I don't care if I will be hit by truck, strike by a lightning, poisoned , or be sick, and now I'm really scared to death.

"I love you more than anything, Jennie."

She smiled and tip-toed until our lips met. We savored this moment filled with pure love and joy.

I closed my eyes.

'I dont know what heroic deeds I've done in my previous life to be this blessed because of this girl. Thank you.'

This might really be the perfect time to ask her to be with me for the rest of my life. I've been thinking about it since last month and I've already decided. I'll trade everything just to spend my lifetime with this girl beside me.

"Jen," i tried to get her attention and I succeeded.

She just hummed as we continue to walk to the silent street.

"You deserve the best things in life and I dont know if I am one of them. I mean, I was at my worst state when you found me..." i started.

"What are you saying? You're the best thing that's ever been mine, Lisa. Please dont ever doubt yourself."  she said cupping my face, looking directly to my eyes as if she's talking to mu soul.

"Please let me finish... I don't know what shit I did in my past life to be this lucky because of you. You deserve the best in life and I don't know if I could be." She stopped walking so do I.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Tears are visible in her eyes.

"I want to change myself for you and I want you to be part of the process. I want to spend my lifetimes with you. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim," Jennie was already sobbing. Guess she knew what will happen next.

"Would you like to add my surname to yours and build a family with me? Marry me, Jennie."

I knelt down and open the velvet box to show the ring that my mom gave me. It has garnet and  aquamarine stones on the sides and diamond in the middle.

"Gladly, Lisa. It would be a nice idea to spend my lifetime with you." She said and hugged me tightly.