Year round summary Year 2

Luke and I decided to sit at The boarder of camp. It's amazing watching all of the 40 campers +Luke and I. Sword fight. Grover said he wasn't aloud to go back out for a while. They said he needed a little brake. Luke agreed he did need a small brake. Grover said All his life he wanted a searchers License. I heard from Malcolm Grover was invited to go with Luke but he said no.

I'm 8 years old now. I'm gonna be here the longest. I knew Luke was thinking the same thing I was "Will she ever come back" I knew they were hiding something. I heard Luke mutter Something about Betrayals and Sleep. I don't know I'm 8 years old. My father wrote to me. I didn't tell Luke he wants me to come back home for the year next year. But I don't know. I found out a new camper started today She's a daughter of Ares. She's mean. I found out her names Clarisse. She's not kind to anyone.

The battle we had was with another group of demigods. We didn't know who they were we just attacked we drove them through the barrier and out of camp only about 25 kids survived and about 35 kids were their. A Saytr dragged kids away.

Lunch Lucas and I were talking about the next capture the flag. Which is in 6 weeks.

That was how we got the Blue bead with a brown ship with flames on it.