21%

I sit in the car picking at my nails like I do when I'm nervous. I give Reggie the directions to the Wyrm in hopes that Sweet Pea is there.

      "Ivy. He's not even worth it." He says grabbing her hand. I rip my hand away and look at him through fiery, tear filled eyes.

     "Don't you dare tell me he isn't worth it." I say almost yelling. I puts my head in my hands trying to calm myself down. I look at my muddy black boots. They became muddy from what I had done to Penny. These are the boots I wore when I had confessed my love to Sweet Pea. Moments from that day flash through my memory. I look up at Reggie when we pull up to the Wyrm and ask him the question I've been dying to ask since he cheated.

"Reggie?" My voice cracks. He looks at me with weary eyes.

"Yes?" He answers.

"Why did you cheat on me? Wasn't I enough for you?" I asks picking at my nails once more.

"I don't know. I guess I had just assumed that you were cheating on me with Sweet Pea. You seemed so happy around him, happier than I ever made you. I hate what I did Ivy, I swear I do. But I don't regret it." He says twisting the curl in his hair.

"Why not?" I ask giving him a weird look.

"Because if I hadn't done what I did, you might not even be with Sweet Pea right now. I've never seen you so happy Ivy, I know that what I did was horrible, but honestly I'm kinda glad things happened the way that they did. I know I've said some horrible things and made bad choices and I will forever be sorry. I hate that I hurt you but we both know we weren't going to get married. Sweet Pea is the right choice for you Iv and I just couldn't keep you from that." He finishes seemingly almost out of breath after his short rant. Even though his words sting. it was the harsh reality I had tried so hard to escape.

I don't say anything else about it and unbuckle my seatbelt. "Thanks, but I've got it from here." I say running into the bar. I look for him frantically yelling his name but I hear nothing. I sit down at the bar and rest my head in my hands in defeat. I hear the bathroom door open and I look up.

"Who in the hell is calling my name?" I hear Sweet Pea say slurring his words.

"Sweet Pea, let's go home and talk please." I plead getting up from the bar stool. He gives me a dirty look and I can see the pain in his eyes. He breaks our eye contact and sits down at the bar and orders another beer. 

"Ivy dear, I don't mean to be a party pooper but you are the last person I want to see right now." He says keeping his eyes off of me. 

"Pea, I cannot control his actions, yes I can control mine and I shouldn't have hugged him back I know that now. But you have to know that I grew up with Reggie and before he was my boyfriend he was my friend. I just can't stand you to be angry with me anymore please can we talk about this at home?" I say with tears brimming my eyes. He gives me a hug unexpectedly and rests his head on my shoulder.

"You smell good." He mumbles. I giggle and am instantly grateful to be back in his vicinity again. 

"Come on we gotta get you home, you drank a little too much." I say. He pulls his head from my shoulder and I can see his bloodshot eyes and I can tell he's been crying, my heart breaks for the boy that I love so much.

"Ivy please don't do that again. Promise me. I don't want to have to beat the shit out of him again, it's too much work." He says. Once again his drunken choice of words makes me giggle and I promise him I won't do it again.

"I'm still kinda mad but you're too cute for me to be totally mad at you. Plus you're right and you can't control him. But I agree, let me just finish my beer and you can take me on home." He says reaching for his beer. I grab it before he can, only due to his reaction time being delayed, and he gives me the look of a disappointed child. 

I grab his hand and stand him up. I set a twenty on the bar for Hog Eye and lead Sweet Pea outside. I call Jughead and ask him to pick us up because I don't know how to ride a motorcycle and Sweet Pea is shitfaced. "Hey, Ivy?" Sweet Pea says, almost a whisper.

"Yeah?" I question where this conversation is about to go.

"Do you really love me?" He asks. Instantly I feel regret from my actions today. The truth is that he will never truly know how much I care for him. He gives me this sense of feeling alive, something I have never felt before. No matter how much he thinks he may not deserve my love, he does, and he has every last bit of it. I take his face into my small hands and kiss his lips and look into his beautiful blue green eyes which I love so much.

"Sweet Pea I really do love you. More than I've ever loved another person before." I say pressing my forehead to his. His breath smells of mint and alcohol and it consumed every part of me. He gives me an embrace and I know that he is indeed the one for me. Jughead approaches us in his dads- our dads truck and Sweets and I get in. The trip is comfortably silent and Sweet pea has somehow managed to fall asleep on my shoulder. When we get home I bid Jughead goodbye and get Sweet Pea inside.

I help him change and I get him water and remove his shoes before getting him in bed. I know he is going to be asleep for the rest of the night. I let our dogs outside and refill their food and water bowls. After letting them back inside I lead them into the bedroom. I strip down into my underwear and one of Sweet Peas shirts and slip into bed with him entangling my legs with his. All I know in this moment in time is that, I am his and he is mine. 

A/N Lmaoo howdy yall. It has been soooo long and I am terribly sorry about that. I'm not sure where I want the story to go from here and I really don't want it to turn to shit so I tried to give an not terrible ending but an ending for right now that isn't complete just in case my writers block ever decides to go away. I deadass cannot believe there are still some of you reading this like wow I didn't think anyone liked it that much. But I have decided to change the POV to Ivy's POV and I hope you guys like that better, it's just a lot smoother for me to write in. Anyway, I'm not gonna say that I'm going to try and write more because I really don't know. But I'm sure I'll be back sometime. Thank you for the constant support and I will talk to you guys again sometime soon!!