3%

Meanwhile at Southside High

     "Wooo!!" Fangs & Sweet Pea say in unison as the exit their high school. "What's going on?" Jughead questioned. "This hellhole is officially closed! We're done! No more Southside High!" Sweet Pea said excitedly. "What? How?" Toni said looking very confused. "They say it's dangerous & gonna be quarantined. Who cares? We're all going to different schools." Sweet Pea answers.

     "Wait, this doesn't make sense. Where are you guys going?" Jughead asks his fellow serpent friend. "Same as you & you & Fangs." He says pointing to his friends. "We're going to  Riverdale High." Fangs replies. "Think of all those Northside heads to knock." Sweet Pea says as he starts play fighting with Fangs.

*****

     Ivy once again wakes up alone & gets herself ready. After she puts on her makeup & clothing, she goes downstairs & gets her dogs & herself some food. "Okay babies I will be back later! I love you both!" Ivy says walking out the door. Ivy walks peacefully down the sidewalk with her earbuds in, when she hears the sound of a motorcycle. She removes an earbud to hear where the sound is coming from clearly. She turns around to notice the tall serpent from Pop's. Sweet Pea.

     "Hey princess." He yells. Ivy rolls her eyes & puts her earbud back in before turning back around. "Hey I never got your real name." He yells once more. "Ivy." She yells back. "What a pretty name. Would you like a ride? I'm going the same place you are." He revs his engine. Ivy slowly turns around. "I'm not getting on that motorcycle with you. So just head to school without me." Ivy says sternly. "Suit yourself princess." He says before speeding away. Ivy smiles slightly before playing her music again.

*****

     Ivy stands next to Veronica & her boyfriend Archie at the "Welcome Center" for the Southsiders. They notice the Serpents walk in & Veronica is the first to talk. "Friends. On behalf of the student & faculty here at Riverdale High, welcome to your new school! To ease this transition, I've set up a registration desk where you can get your locker assignments, class schedules, & a list of sports & extracurriculars. We encourage each & every one of you to drink deeply from the cup that is fair Riverdale."

     While Veronica was giving her speech, Sweet Pea shot Ivy a few looks & winks. She couldn't help but blush, even when she was rolling her eyes. "Stand down, Eva Peron!" Cheryl says followed by Reggie & a couple River Vixens. Ivy shoots Reggie a confused look, & he ignores it. "There's the school spirit I so fondly remember." Jughead says rolling his eyes.

     "Cheryl. No one invited Fascist Barbie to the party." Veronica snaps at Cheryl. "Wrong, Veronica, no one invited Southside scum to our school. Listen up Ragamuffins. I will not let Riverdale High's above average GPA to suffer because of classrooms that are overcrowded with underachievers. So please, do us all a favor, & find some other school to debase with your hardscrabble ways." Cheryl says looking at the Serpents.

     "Why don't you come over here & say that to my face?" Toni says stepping towards Cheryl. "Happily, Queen of the Buskers." Cheryl replies. "Okay guys, everyone, can we just put our Northside-Southside differences apart & start over?" Archie asks talking to both sides.

     "You don't speak for the Bulldogs, Andrews. & need I remind you, these greaser-snakes showed up at your place trying to kick your ass." Reggie chimes in. "Wait, what?!" Ivy says. "Not now Ivy." Reggie says very angered, pushing Ivy back. "Happy to finish what was started." Sweet Pea says walking towards Reggie. "God, I am so over the toxic masculinity in this hallway right now." Ivy says keeping Sweet Pea from lunging at Reggie.

     Principal Weatherbee interfered & everyone headed to class. Sweet Pea walks past Ivy giving her a wink when he walks past. "What the hell Reggie?! When were you gonna tell me about this big fight that happened?" Ivy asks Reggie very frustrated. "It's not important Ivy." Reggie rolls his eyes. "Okay. Fine. Come talk to me when it is important. You know something? We have never lied to each other. Ever. I think I'm gonna walk home today. See you tomorrow." Ivy says walking away. "Ivy! Ivy!" Reggie calls after his girlfriend.

A/N: Okay sorry this chapter sucks & that it's kinda short lmfao its just a filler :)